Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tyre Fixed Tomorrow on Bank Holiday

Options
  • 26-10-2014 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

Hi All-

Looking for some real help here. Tyre blew out last night and I need to get it replaced tomorrow morning at the very latest to get into work. I know its the Bank Holiday but does anyone know if Fast Fit, Tyres Direct or Advance Pitstop is open or anyone in the vicinity?? I really appreciate it, not the best weekend at all!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭thomasm

sfmonet wrote: »
    Hi All-

Looking for some real help here. Tyre blew out last night and I need to get it replaced tomorrow morning at the very latest to get into work. I know its the Bank Holiday but does anyone know if Fast Fit, Tyres Direct or Advance Pitstop is open or anyone in the vicinity?? I really appreciate it, not the best weekend at all!

Same thing happened me last weekend. None of the tyre places were open. Ended up getting Billy Ryan mobile tyre service to call out. €50 call out charge plus the cost of the tyre is what your looking at. Not sure I can put the phone number in post so I'll PM it to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭sfmonet

All sorted, thank you for the number! Will hold onto it in the future :-)

Advertisement