Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone seen Porthos "spiced sardines" for sale in Dublin?

Options
  • 26-10-2014 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Here's the product in question: PORTHOS Spiced Sardines With Vegetables in Olive Oil.

They have red tin. It's from Portugal.

Their site with more details is conserveria.com (Wanted to post link but still a relatively new user, so I can't post the photo sorry.)

I really love these and would really want to buy it in Ireland. If you haven't tried it, you definitely should!

Thanks in advance.
    Tagged:

Comments

Hi OP, I've moved your thread to the Dublin City forum where you will get better answers :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I haven't seen the particular brand you mention, but I noticed yesterday one of the stalls in the Honest2goodness market in Glasnevin, (close enough to the cemetery) has a wide selection of tinned fish products from Europe. If they don't have that one, they may know where to get it, or could perhaps get it for you.

Here's the contact details for the stall I think it was: The Real Olive Co, all things olive & more - Brendan ... 0866099534

• Registered Users Posts: 35 vermilions

Hi OP, I've moved your thread to the Dublin City forum where you will get better answers :)

Thanks! I felt it was probably the wrong forum but didn't know where to post it. Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 vermilions

spurious wrote: »

Here's the contact details for the stall I think it was: The Real Olive Co, all things olive & more - Brendan ... 0866099534

Thanks a mil! I'll contact them tomorrow and see. :)

Advertisement