Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Partnership agreement needed for online business

Options
  • 27-10-2014 10:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭

Hi guys. I'm stating an online venture with 2 other partners. It started out with just the 2 of us, at a 50/50 share.

We've brought a 3rd person in, and have agreed on 20% for them.

So, I'm looking for a legal document that defines our shares.

I've looked online for templates, and they seem to require a location for the business and other financial details.

We're based in Thailand, but the business won't be registered here, we will most likely register it in Hong Kong.

Do we need to hire a lawyer? I've seen online services, like avvo.com and also rocketlawyer.com

Basically I'm clueless when it comes to this stuff... any help would be appreciated.

We've no problem hiring someone, or paying for this online... I'm just not exactly sure what we need at this early stage.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭dbran

This is an Irish Business Site. You will not find your answer here. Try a business forum in Hong Kong or Thailand

Best of luck with it.

Dbran

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement