Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

custom

Options
  • 27-10-2014 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi All

Don't know if that's the right place. Few weeks ago i order phone from the states. instead of 1 they send me 9 ;/. I already pay for 7 and 2 i'm getting for free - because of they mistake. But when package arrive to Dublin it's says that's : Hold by custom. Doe's anyone know what's the procedure of that. It's the first time i'm using this company from the states and don't know 100% if actually the phones are in the package. I can't send them back cause they are still in custom and they will not refund my money.
    Is there any way to check the package before i pay fee and how much will be the fee.. Is there anyone know some information number or office that i can ring.
    Thank You
    Tagged:

Advertisement