Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vis comm/graphic design

Options
  • 27-10-2014 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi I'm really stuck at the moment, I'm starting my portfolio at the moment and just started to get interested in visual communication and graphic design course, I've never done anything like this before so I have nothing to include in my portfolio, but I think the courses really appeal to me and would like to give the portfolio a shot.
    Does anyone have a general idea on what I should include in my portfolio? How does a visual communications course differ from say a fine art portfolio?
    Any help would be great. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Equil

Graphic design portfolios can include logos, wedding invitations, corporate identities etc.

I suggest checking out some graphic design portfolios on Behance to see the standard that's out there.

Advertisement