Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 15 - Season 16 Fixtures and Results Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

GameWeek 3

Championship

Chelsea/RoLad001 v Dortmund/Fuzzy_Dunlop
    2-6

Some very scrappy and luck goals in that game from me, don't think the scoreline was necessarily representative.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 RoLad001

Week 1
    Championship
    Psg/Avavkz v Chelsea/RoLad001
    1-5

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭bren2001

Gameweek: Week 3
    Division: Premiership
    Result: dortmund\ mcnoodle15 1 - 2 Everton/brenh2001

Went 1-0 down pretty early on. Equalised soon after and got a second pretty quick. Defended my lead, got lucky a few times and felt Dortmund at the very least deserved an equaliser. Saying that, I dont remember them getting any clear cut chances. I was unlucky not to get a third playing on the counter, Eto couldnt get enough power on an open goal, Barkley missed 1 v 1 with a sliding challenge. Granted Dortmund hit the post.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭bren2001

Result: brenh2001\Everton 0 - 1 Bayern\steirishroverl

An odd odd game. Literally gave away the only goal of the match. Spent most of the first half pinned back in my own half (as was the plan really). Missed a very early chance with Barkley and Lukaku. Restricted Bayern to corners and shots from outside the box. First 20 minutes of the second half continued like this until I changed to 4-3-3 and brought Eto on. Had more control but also was much dodgier at the back. Overall, I felt lucky to only lose 1-0, at the same time I feel I was hard to break down but should have scored. Hit the post, crossbar, and a 1v1 with Neuer. Bayern missed a Gotze chance and skied a pull back. Probably a fair result, I played for the smash and grab but couldnt take my chances.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Result:Chelsea 1-1 Barcelona

Chelsea took an undeserved lead and battled hard to hold on to it as long as possible, not one shot on target from my team in the first half, got a lucky goal from Suarez who nodded in a 3 yard rebound to level things up or as the commentator called it 'a sensational strike'!! In the end I couldn't find the winner and could have easily conceded one.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Result:Chelsea 1-1 Barcelona

Took a deserved lead and was holding on to it pretty comfortably, not one shot on target from Barcelona in the first half. Then they got a lucky goal from Suarez who nodded in a 3 yard rebound to level things up or as the commentator called it 'a sensational strike'!! In the end I couldn't find the winner and should have put one or two more away. First mod grudge match of the season ends a draw ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Result: deafroadrunner/alt.madrid vs giggsy/juventus 7-1

harsh scoreline he had a few chances. just had a good first half. good game nonetheless

• Registered Users Posts: 8,479 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Result:Liverpool (robfowler) 2-1 Arsenal (brianregan)

Really tight game took a one goal lead into the 2nd half and looked to be holding on well , But then 2 quick goals and i was a goal down could not come back as much as i tried can't wait for the return game , I've noticed bar 2 or 3 players this league is very much a level playing field some great games had so far

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭robfowler78

Result:Liverpool (robfowler) 2-1 Arsenal (brianregan)

Really tight game took a one goal lead into the 2nd half and looked to be holding on well , But then 2 quick goals and i was a goal down could not come back as much as i tried can't wait for the return game , I've noticed bar 2 or 3 players this league is very much a level playing field some great games had so far

Good game mate very unlucky. It was very even either of us could have won. The league is close I think the better teams are the only difference as they say luck of the draw team wise.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Gameweek 2
    Championship
    Juventus (livelyjojo) 2-2 Shakhtar Donetsk (Oat23)

The luckiest draw I've had in the league so far. I was pummelled.
    Good game mate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭masti123

Gameweek: 2
    Division: Championship
    (Frankie_5Angels) Napoli 2 - 4 PSG (AvaKz)

He had all the possession but just couldn't finish the chances. Good game.

Gameweek: 1
    PSG (AvaKz) 3-4 Juventus (livelyjojo)

He started well getting two early goals and I feared his speed would kill me but I managed to stay with him and just snuck it in the end. Good game mate.

Gameweek 1
    Championship
    Juventus (livelyjojo) 2-2 Napoli (Frankie5Angels)

Great game. End to end stuff. Could have been 6-6. Happy with the point.

Prem Fixtures Gameweek 4
    Everton v Chelsea
    Juventus v B. Dortmund
    Liverpool v Bayern
    Man City v Barcelona
    Man Utd v Atl. Madrid
    PSG v AS Roma
    Real Madrid v Arsenal

AS Roma v Real Madrid
    Arsenal v Tottenham
    Atl. Madrid v PSG
    Barcelona v Man Utd
    Bayern v Man City
    B. Dortmund v Liverpool
    Chelsea v Juventus

Juventus v Everton
    Liverpool v Chelsea
    Man City v B. Dortmund
    Man Utd v Bayern
    PSG v Barcelona
    Real Madrid v Atl. Madrid
    Tottenham v AS Roma

AS Roma v Tottenham
    Atl. Madrid v Real Madrid
    Barcelona v PSG
    Bayern v Man Utd
    B. Dortmund v Man City
    Chelsea v Liverpool
    Everton v Juventus

Champ Fixtures Gameweek 4
    Everton v Chelsea
    Juventus v B. Dortmund
    Liverpool v Bayern
    Man City v Barcelona
    Man Utd v Atl. Madrid
    Napoli v AS Roma
    PSG v Arsenal
    Real Madrid v Tottenham

AS Roma v PSG
    Arsenal v Real Madrid
    Atl. Madrid v Napoli
    Barcelona v Man Utd
    Bayern v Man City
    B. Dortmund v Liverpool
    Chelsea v Juventus
    Tottenham v Shakhtar

Juventus v Everton
    Liverpool v Chelsea
    Man City v B. Dortmund
    Man Utd v Bayern
    Napoli v Barcelona
    PSG v Atl. Madrid
    Real Madrid v AS Roma
    Shakhtar v Arsenal

AS Roma v Shakhtar
    Arsenal v Tottenham
    Atl. Madrid v Real Madrid
    Barcelona v PSG
    Bayern v Napoli
    B. Dortmund v Man Utd
    Chelsea v Man City
    Everton v Liverpool

Week 3
    priemership
    everton/breh2001 vs alt.madrid/deafroadrunner 2-4

i took a 2 goal lead very quickly and kept it that way. breh pulled one back and went searching for the equaliser. i scored another two quickly again. and breh pulled another back. game was more less back and forth. Good game

Week 2
    priemership
    Arsenal (brianregan)2 vs 5 Chelsea (axwell)

Diego costa unplayable here , Made clean **** of my defence :) did manage to score a nice little bicycle with Welbz though , Well and truly beaten here though

Week 2
    Premiership
    Arsenal (brianregan)2 vs 5 Chelsea (axwell)

Took the lead here early and got a second and thought all was going well, then Welbeck gets a cheeky overhead and sets up another to bring it back to 2-2. After that Costa and Remi found the gaps in the defence to bring it to 4-2 with Cesc getting a late goal to seal the win. Good game, scoreline probably flatters Chelsea a bit, the gaps were there in the defence and Costa and co took advantage.

Lads looking at fixtures there - some of you need to get the finger out or face being kicked out of the league. The championship teams especially are falling behind.

This is week 4 starting, that means to be up to date you should have at least 11 games played, most of you are sitting on 6 and 7, some of you even less...

Week 4
    Premiership
    Real Madrid 8 vs 1 Arsenal (brianregan09)

No excuses came across the best player in the league easily so far, Knew what I was going up against and went with a new formation and it ended up in disaster as half my team didn't get on in time because of my fiddling with formations, went to park the bus , My bus had no windows though was 2-0 down in seconds and i knew it was game over my biggest shock was getting a goal lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,040 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Week 3
    Teams: Man Utd/blatter vs Arsenal / Unearthly
    Result: 4-3

I took the lead a few times but my defence was always looking like conceding with all that firepower United have upfront. Good game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

Week 2
    Championship

Man Utd (Blatter) 4 - 2 PSG (Masti123)

I went 3-0 up in the first 20 mins but then conceded 2 quick goals which put me under pressure. Got the 4th not long after. Unfortunately Masti's connection went early in the second half.

gameweek:4
    premiership.
    theflesh/man utd vs deafroadrunner/alt.madrid.

took awhile for.the game to get going. I took a 3 goal lead before half time. I should of had a peno in the first half but I got a free kick a few mins later which I tucked away. felt I had done a decent of defending and restricting his attacks. Then in 70 th min I let em back in it. he quick 2 goals. then I managed to grab another to put my mind at ease. sure enough he grabbed another in the dying mins. think I deserved to win in the end but he put up a good fIght. good game.

Week 4

Championship

Dortmund (Fuzzy_Dunlop) 2 Man Utd 6 (Blatter)

An early goal helped settle me in to this one and I seized control from there. I can se the return game being a lot closer.

Week 4

Championship

Barcelona (congress3) 0 Man Utd (Blatter) 4

Had to weather a bit of early pressure. Played with a defensive, counter attacking style because I just couldn't leave my 79 rated defenders exposed to Suarez, Neymar and Messi. First goal was a fluke and then I nabbed the second before half time. Two late strikes from Falcao when he was throwing everything forward ended up giving me a 4-0 win. GG.

gameweek 4
    premiership
    deafroadrunner/alt.madrid vs chunkeymonster/real.madrid.

real won both the games 3-0 and 2-1 . played absolute muck and let in soft goals. hate benezma with a passion. so overpowered this year. he was set up to fustrate me and he did just that. well played.

Week 3

Championship

AS Roma (Lostboy101) 0 Man Utd (Blatter) 7

On a hot streak today.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭theflesh

Gameweek: Week 1
    Result: Everton/brenh2001 1 - 5 Man Utd/theflesh

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Gameweek: 4
    Result: Liverpool (kevinseymour88) 1-4 Everton (duffman13)

Really good game, goalless at half time, was 2-1 up going in to the last 10 mins when he got a man sent off.

*We played this game a couple of weeks ago by mistake

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Gameweek: 4
    Result: Chelsea (Rolad) 0-4 Everton (duffman13)

Distin had a great game for me to keep Costa quiet. Was close till half time and felt I wasn't gonna score. Got a couple of lucky breaks second half.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement