Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't get assist's in NBA 2k15

Options
  • 27-10-2014 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

I have been playing career with the hornets and since Jefferson has been out on injury my assists have completely dropped. I draw defenders away from my teammates that I know can score 3's and give them a lot of space to shoot when I pass they just pump fake and stand there and eventually pass me back the ball. I can't score shots yet either because 75 rated jumper in the nba means you couldn't get a carrot in a shopping trolley from 2 feet away despite being a bloody whisker off excellent release. What can I do on hall of fame or are 2k just sadistic.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,705 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Play basketball better?

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭PCSharkey

Smart one you are, I am asking for tips on how to play basketball better so if you have any actual advice I would be very appreciative if you could help me out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,781 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Having tried all the difficulties, Pro (default just seems the most fair and that still seems broken the odd time). Check the NBA 2K15 thread for tips though as a lot of us have the same problem.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057276766

You need to get your teammate chemistry into mid 80's before you can get many assists. Annoying but you just gotta play as man games and answer positively to any questions you get asked. Once it's up, you'll find the game plays way better with everyone (including you) making shots.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭PCSharkey

Thanks man my chemistry is at 80 now, I got 5 assists in the last game but I am getting shut at every possibility against the raptors. Kidd gilchrist should be taken off the hornets and shot in the stadium parking lot. I don't think he has scored one basket and he is the only player the defenders leave open and whenever I pass he pumpfakes and passes back, I hope to go to a better team after this season. Thanks again appreciate it.

Advertisement