Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Donuts in Limerick

• 27-10-2014 2:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭

Anyone here want to tell me where are the best donuts in Limerick - bit of a sugery dough craving lately

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

Anyone here want to tell me where are the best donuts in Limerick - bit of a sugery dough craving lately

What kind? Ring? Filled? Sugar, iced, glazed? Lidls jammy ones are generally fresher and better than most. More of a boston kreme fan myself though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭donutheadhomer

boston creme sounds lovely - where can i get those in limerick? is there anywhere that fire fresh ring donuts also

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭Roquentin

boston creme sounds lovely - where can i get those in limerick? is there anywhere that fire fresh ring donuts also

spar.....tim hortons get a cup of coffee while yer at it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭mrsoundie

The second I read donuts, I thought of Boston Cream. I need one now!

"Hey, I was on Quaaludes, I don't even remember Oslo. But I remember Boston.... and that victory was as sweet as the cream pie for which the town was named." Chazz Michael Michaels

• Advertisement

there re beautiful thing. Do all spars have them? I was just in Spar on Fr Russell Rd and none in there

there re beautiful thing. Do all spars have them? I was just in Spar on Fr Russell Rd and none in there

if the spar has a tim hortons they should have them provided they are not sold out.

the one in castletroy has them

There's only one boston kreme, dunkin donuts boston kreme. Got a box fresh from the states recently. Yes, I know that makes me sound like Elvis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

Krispy Kreme needs to come here....i had some in London. Amazing.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

I miss Dunkin Donuts. They where the biz!

I miss Dunkin Donuts. They where the biz!

Spain has "dunkin coffee" which is either a blatant rip off or a euro offshoot of the US company. Savage tasty either way.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

I usually just get the packet of 5 jam or chocolate doughnuts in Dunne's or tesco or else the fresh ones in lidl which are really nice. No idea where else has good doughnuts in Limerick...Costa should really invest in this since they're the most popular cafe in Ireland it seems

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

What about Bean a Ti? Was going to also mention Ivan's but alas that is long gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Tim76

There's a guy down in the Milk Market cooking up fresh ones. Daycent.

Tim76 wrote: »
    There's a guy down in the Milk Market cooking up fresh ones. Daycent.

I remember that but think it is gone. Was in Dublin few days ago and got some of the kiosk in O'Connell st - cooked right it front of me...........and castor sugar mixed with vanila used and also regular sugar over them

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Tim76

I remember that but think it is gone. Was in Dublin few days ago and got some of the kiosk in O'Connell st - cooked right it front of me...........and castor sugar mixed with vanila used and also regular sugar over them

He was there last Saturday anyway. Cooked fresh. 3 donuts for €2, choice of cinnamon sugar or regular sugar dusting and caramel, chocolate or strawberry sauce.

I ate six :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Quite partial to quigley jam donoughts. Though I've noticed recently that they have just been doing the ones with the cream

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Ryans Raheen Foodstores do lovely cream doughnuts. Really fresh, quite addictive!

Advertisement