Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Valerian Root tea in Dublin?

Options
  • 27-10-2014 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hi,

can anyone point me to a good store with organic teas? I'm looking for Valerian Root.
    The real thing, not the filtered teas you find in Hopsack, Holland&Barrett and such.

Black Rabbit in Temple Bar had great tea selection, but they're closed and I can't find the lady who worked there, just stumbling across old articles. :(

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

Wall & Keogh Richmond St?

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Blackstar767

From what I've seen, they have mostly mixed teas. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Sideshow Mark

Never heard of Valerian, but Clemont & Pekeo on Sth William St, or Oolong Flower Power around the corner on Stephen St both have big Tea selections.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

It is a mixed tea but the Tiger shops sell a "goodnight tea" which has Valerian root in it and is really delicious, sends me off to a glorious sleep!

The little health food shop on Grafton St, opposite BTs may have something. Or you might try Nelsons homeopathic pharmacy on Duke St.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

I'd say you'll probably get it in the health shop on George's Street- Down to Earth I think it's called. They have a whole wall of bags of dried herbs, and might be able to order in for you if they don't have it in stock.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭jelenka

You will be able to find it in Eastern European shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Kamikk

If your looking for relaxation. Do check out the (Swedish?) new stores called Tiger they are in Pavillions and City Centre. Tea has Passion Flower,Valerian roots,Roses, etc The sleep that comes afterrs is shockingly refreshing! :D;)

Advertisement