Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tralee as a Railway Centre

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭lottpaul

RikkFlair wrote: »
    Great photos....is the 2nd photo Annascaul?

That looks like St. Mary's church in Camp. I think the original line ran in front of the church so I presume this was the diversion line to the new bridge further up the river, built after the accident in 1893 (and others) ?

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭h.gricer

I also bought the signal cabin in Abbeydorney ..

I was fooled all this time JD, I thought it was the signal cabin from Gormanston that was in Dromod :D

Kind Regards
    h.gricer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

h.gricer wrote: »
    I was fooled all this time JD, I thought it was the signal cabin from Gormanston that was in Dromod :D

Kind Regards
    h.gricer

It is the one from Gormanston that's in Dromod - Abbeydorney is still in situ.

I also bought Charleville .B. but it proved impossible to recover and was flattened. I was to take Killeagh (on the Youghal branch) in its place but that too was wrecked...

Advertisement