Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naas parking

Options
  • 27-10-2014 10:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭

Have to go to jury duty in Naas tomorrow morning 10am, I suppose Traffic will be manic in Naas at that time?
    Also can ye recommend a reasonably priced parking garage? are there any multi-stories near the court house?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

Old swimming pool carpark behind supervalue is free parking at the moment. Less than 5 minute walk to the courthouse. Its only really used by people on school runs so will be clear atbthat time

Your welcome ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

aaakev wrote: »
    Old swimming pool carpark behind supervalue is free parking at the moment. Less than 5 minute walk to the courthouse. Its only really used by people on school runs so will be clear atbthat time

Your welcome ;)

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭HonalD

dobsdave wrote: »
    Cheers

Just be careful not to park in the SuperValu Car Park - afaik it's pay parking.

HonalD wrote: »
    Just be careful not to park in the SuperValu Car Park - afaik it's pay parking.

Havent been in Naas in years, is the supervalue where the spar used to be?
    on google maps it has the name 'rushes' on the sign?
    If so, which car park is free? corbans lane?

Thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

Supervalue is free for customers only, the old swimming pool carpark is behind it. Turn I left for supervalue atvthe lights and go straight up the hill and under the height barrier which will bring you down into the old swimming pool. right is into a pay parking carpark.

Yes its rushes, used to be eurospar

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

I did Jury Duty recently in Naas, and we all parked at the Council Offices. Free, plenty of parking, and quite close to the courthouse. Plus, you can avoid the town if you're coming from Sallins by taking the road with all the roundabouts (I don't know the name of it...)

I did Jury Duty recently in Naas, and we all parked at the Council Offices. Free, plenty of parking, and quite close to the courthouse. Plus, you can avoid the town if you're coming from Sallins by taking the road with all the roundabouts (I don't know the name of it...)

Where are the council offices? Is that the new building where the motor tax is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

Yeah, that's it exactly :) they have tonnes of parking, you'll definitely find a spot.

Yeah, that's it exactly :) they have tonnes of parking, you'll definitely find a spot.

Thanks, just about to send you a pm about your jury duty.

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭baaba maal

Council offices are normally ok for parking- except for the start of the month when motor tax renewals peak (might be relevant if it's a long court case!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

that council car park may be a 10 min walk but in this mornings weather it wouldnt have been pleasant

Lex Luthor wrote: »
    that council car park may be a 10 min walk but in this mornings weather it wouldnt have been pleasant

It wasn't pleasant. But it was the best option none the less.

Advertisement