Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Moving contacts from Nokia to iPhone

• 27-10-2014 11:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭

My Dad has an old style Nokia phone at the moment but is moving over to an iPhone 4s, and I'm wondering what is the best way of moving the contacts from one phone to another? He's moving to a new network so it will be a new network sim (as well as obviously the smaller sim).

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,064 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

sillysocks wrote: »
    My Dad has an old style Nokia phone at the moment but is moving over to an iPhone 4s, and I'm wondering what is the best way of moving the contacts from one phone to another? He's moving to a new network so it will be a new network sim (as well as obviously the smaller sim).

Move numbers from Nokia to SIM. Then go to a store ( new network provider of choice ) and ask them to transfer from that regular sim to micro. They all have the cloning tool in store. Then simply import contacts from new SIM to 4S.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Sounds easy enough so! Going to O2 who I think have sims that just break off depending on size you need so might not even need to go to the shop.
    Easier than I thiught!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,064 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

sillysocks wrote: »
    Sounds easy enough so! Going to O2 who I think have sims that just break off depending on size you need so might not even need to go to the shop.
    Easier than I thiught!
    Yep, if they have the "multi-SIM, then you're laughing.

Advertisement