Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

reform cd

• 27-10-2014 11:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭

where can i lay my hands on it, i heard that their old one has been remastered.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭black & white

I'd be interested in one as well, thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭magma69

I'll try sort it out. There was only a limited number of them available at the launch a few weeks ago. I'll pm ye if there are some available. If not, I can make ye a copy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭flutered

thanks for your help, i used to know them well one time, as well as the beryn.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I picked up a copy of it 3 weeks ago from Paddy Brennan (the man who produced the album) and he told me it was one of the last 3 he had. The rest were sold out at the launch night in the Clarion.

could he have a future no1 on his lappy

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Doubtful. He only made 125 copies!

magma69 wrote: »
    I'll try sort it out. There was only a limited number of them available at the launch a few weeks ago. I'll pm ye if there are some available. If not, I can make ye a copy.

Thanks for that, Reform and Gimik - Jon Kenny as lead singer - were the first 2 bands I ever saw live, prob about 1978 or so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭magma69

There's no more of them cds available unfortunately. If ye want, I could give them to ye via dropbox or copy ye a cd. PM me and we'll sort something out.

PM sent, thanks.

Thanks for that, Reform and Gimik - Jon Kenny as lead singer - were the first 2 bands I ever saw live, prob about 1978 or so.
    the remnents of gimmik are still around, there called handipak, a very popular wedding band, also they do quite a bit of early evening pub work. they had a cd out years back.

• Advertisement
Advertisement