Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

att Aoife/Una

Options
  • 28-10-2014 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there. I recently received my latest bill and on the 22nd of October I emailed Electric Ireland to request a payment plan. I did not receive a reply until today, 28th October, stating that it was too late for a plan and the entire amount will come out. This is all my wages, I now have nothing to live on for the week.

Is there anything I can do???

Kind regards,
    Fiona

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi Fiona,

Thank you for getting in touch. Our email team aim to respond to emails as quickly as possible. I regret if the time frame for your query does not allow for your Direct Debit to be altered. If we have already approached your bank for the outstanding balance, then we won't be able to change this request. If the balance has not yet been deducted, then you could contact your bank to see if it can be stopped. Once we receive the notice from your bank that the balance has been returned, then we can arrange a payment plan for you.

If you'd like us to look into anything specific on your account, please PM with your Electric Ireland account number, full name, address and contact number. Please also confirm if you are the account holder.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

Advertisement