Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby Carry Sling - Newborn?

Options
  • 28-10-2014 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Can anyone recommend a good baby carry sling suitable for a newborn?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Jerrica

Any of the stretchy wraps tend to be best for a newborn as they're so snug and secure, and baby can't move around too much. JPMPB, kari-me, close caboo and Moby wraps would all be the most common. They do take some getting used to, but once you're used to it they're a joy and baby will sleep soundly when you're wearing them :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Join the baby wearing Ireland Facebook page , it is full of lively people .
    I used a ring sling for newborn and toddler but the stretchy wraps are so cute and cuddely for newborns

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭whodafunk

Hi guys,

Thanks very much for the replies :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭livinsane

Another vote for a stretchy wrap. So soft and cosy for newborns. I used a Moby - got it second hand for a tenner too!

Advertisement