Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tUnE-yArDs - Vicar Street, March 3rd

Options
  • 28-10-2014 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭

As announced by Leagues on Twitter

One of the highlights at EP for me, great set so it was, not to mention having one of my favorite tracks of the year

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭CdeC

Tickets bought, bit **** it's a Tuesday but will be class. She was deadly at EP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Dog of Tears

Brilliant gig last night. Crowd really into it from start to finish.

Only disappointment was they didn't play 'My Country' - probably my favourite song, but couldn't really complain about the set-list.

First time seeing them live and would go again next time they return.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Brilliant gig last night. Crowd really into it from start to finish.

Only disappointment was they didn't play 'My Country' - probably my favourite song, but couldn't really complain about the set-list.

First time seeing them live and would go again next time they return.

I thought the crowd was awful? I was down the back and at times I could barely focus on the music with the constant noise of people chatting. Not directly around me either, just the noise of chatting was coming through.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Dog of Tears

I thought the crowd was awful? I was down the back and at times I could barely focus on the music with the constant noise of people chatting. Not directly around me either, just the noise of chatting was coming through.

I was up in the balcony, because I'm an old fart. Couldn't make out any crowd noise from there, other than at the end of songs.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,817 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Sadly thats the modern gig goer. They should be burned alive in front of their families.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭Wheeker

Absolutely fantastic gig last night. I was in utter awe of her voice & the way she can build a song via samples- what an amazing talent! Loved the feel-good vibe also, it being her Birthday definitely added to it :P

Advertisement