Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Z3 coming to eMobile?

Options
  • 28-10-2014 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Can you tell me if the Xperia Z3 is coming to eMobile? Due an upgrade but have been holding out for this phone.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Hi,

Can you tell me if the Xperia Z3 is coming to eMobile? Due an upgrade but have been holding out for this phone.

Cheers
    Hi thirtythirty, 

I've been advised that this phone is due to be available from the start of next month, if you wish to contact the e-mobile team on 1800 690 000 they may have more information.

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭thirtythirty

Hi,

Cheers
    Hi thirtythirty, 

I've been advised that this phone is due to be available from the start of next month, if you wish to contact the e-mobile team on 1800 690 000 they may have more information.

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Thanks for that information

Advertisement