Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solicitor Recommendation ? ( For Wills )

Options
  • 28-10-2014 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭

Afternoon all ,

I am looking to get myself and my wife's will done so looking for some local recommendations in D15?

Anyone used someone decent they could vouch for ? and if they know the rough price ?

Cheers,
    Ciaran

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Straylight

I used Ciaran Feighery in Blanchardstown, just near the junction with Clonsilla Road. He was grand to deal with, but I can't remember how much he charged. It was less than I expected though it was 2 or 3 years ago so I don't know if his fees have changed.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Austin1

Straylight wrote: »
    I used Ciaran Feighery in Blanchardstown, just near the junction with Clonsilla Road. He was grand to deal with, but I can't remember how much he charged. It was less than I expected though it was 2 or 3 years ago so I don't know if his fees have changed.

+1 for Ciaran Feighery. Proper old school gent. Other work he has done for me and my family has always been reasonably priced.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 SilverStones

I've dealt with James P Evans in the past, he's beside dunnes in Ongar. The receptionist(s) were absolutely outstanding, they couldn't have been more helpful when I was making appointments etc, and were very welcoming when I arrived. James himself is very professional and attentive - I'm fairly sure they have a website too if you're stuck!

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭txt_mess

thanks guys will look both up appreciate the pointers

Advertisement