Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Malaga Marathon Dec 7th

Options
  • 28-10-2014 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

I have signed up for this. Very cheap flights. Just wondering if anyone is doing it, or has done it in the past.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭youngrun

Might be a few after Dublin who didnt hit their targets! ...Will surely be good weather..

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭ac20

just bumping this one up to see if anyone else is going . Myself and one other guy from my club heading over.

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭slowsteady

Over there on holiday this summer. For a city surrounded by hills it is an incredibly flat course, helped of course by sticking to the seashore and rivers. My one small concern might be the coastal wind, if it is there at all you will be running into it at some point. Aside from that it looks good.

Let us know how you get on as it would be a great way of postponing the #mas* lunacy next year.

*(word banned till Dec)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭youngrun

Likewise, ran here on holiday, its a flat course along sea . Although heat can be a factor for pasty Irish lads or some of them. Think some of it is ran along kind of a tiled pavement which I wasnt a fan of . Best of luck , nice to get away at this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭ac20

bumping this one last time in case anyone on here heading out for it this weekend.
    Cant wait :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Toblerone1978

Best of luck with it, let us know how you get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭rodneyTrotter.

Best of luck. I've run over here quite a bit and it's always very hot. Might do it next year myself so let's know how you do.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,016 ✭✭✭Itziger

About 15 degrees predicted. Very hot unlikely in December anyway.

Good luck.

Advertisement