Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ENOX TV

Options
  • 28-10-2014 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Hi
    I just got this ENOX AIL 2519S2DVD plug it in and started playing a Kid DVD the Kids said they could not see the movie properly so i stood to the side but could not see the picture then sat on the Seat could not see the picture right only when i got to eye level it was OK.
    Has anyone come across the TV or have the same problem or can help me in any way i would appreciate it

Bruffkid
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭*Kol*

Did you try a different DVD or connect it to an aerial or satellite box? Where did you buy it? Was it expensive?

Allegedly it's got a viewing angle of 170°/160°.
    Can you mount it tilted to improve things?

Otherwise bring it back as falsely advertised. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Bruffkid

Hi
    KOl & Sir Liamalot
    i tried new DVD USB stick and regular TV but still the same am going back to the Moterhome store with it tomorrow.

Cheers

Advertisement