Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is Missy? *possible spoilers*

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

flazio wrote: »
    One thing I noticed, Clara didn't recognize Missy as 'The Woman in the Shop' who gave her the TARDIS number.

Shes clearly a 'master' of disguise..

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

flazio wrote: »
    One thing I noticed, Clara didn't recognize Missy as 'The Woman in the Shop' who gave her the TARDIS number.

OOOOoooooooOOOooooh.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,906 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

So here are the possibilities:

1. Missy is the Master. He became she by the following:
    a. Legitimate regeneration - New set of regeneration cycle granted to him by the renegade TimeLords, to use to bring down the Doctor - Now we will have a ying and yang of female Master/Mistress vs male Doctor - The Master is Missy for good now.
    b. The Master implanted his consciousness in a TimeLady - possibly a former renegade, and is now living through her cycles.

2. The Master is actually Seb (Addison) and manipulated Missy into thinking she was the Master as a way of getting to the Doctor - or at least just to freak him out a bit - the 2 hearts thing can be gotten round I'm sure.

3. Missy: "JK! Lol. I'm actually The Rani. You should have seen the look on you face!!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭oisinog

I do think that Missy is going to be the Rani and she will say to the doctor dont be silly a man cant regenerate into a woman and this will be the producers way of saying the doctor can never be a woman.

oisinog wrote: »
    I do think that Missy is going to be the Rani and she will say to the doctor dont be silly a man cant regenerate into a woman and this will be the producers way of saying the doctor can never be a woman.

Keep dreaming!

It's been canon since The Doctor's Wife.

• Advertisement

Das Kitty wrote: »
    Keep dreaming!

It's been canon since The Doctor's Wife.

What has been canon since the Doctors wife

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭NyOmnishambles

What has been canon since the Doctors wife

A Timelord being able to swap genders

Smith's Doc was reminiscing about the other great doctors he knew and referenced one of them changing depending on the mood

A Timelord being able to swap genders

Smith's Doc was reminiscing about the other great doctors he knew and referenced one of them changing depending on the mood

I must rewatch this one as I cant honestly remember that.

Though i have no issues if the doctor did change sex.

Though I still not convinced that missy is the master as K9 used to refer to the rani as mistress though I would be happy to see the master back

• Registered Users Posts: 4,952 ✭✭✭Daith

Though I still not convinced that missy is the master as K9 used to refer to the rani as mistress though I would be happy to see the master back

K9 referred to most people as Master or Mistress

Oh my god.

Missy is K9.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Oh my god.

Missy is K9.

She was telling the truth when she said she was a robot it all makes sense!

The Doctor left him behind with Sarah Jane!

And let's face it, K9 always fancied the arse off the Doctor.

And let's face it, K9 always fancied the arse off the Doctor.

You've been reading my fanfic! :pac:

Das Kitty wrote: »
    You've been reading my fanfic! :pac:

And so has Moffat, apparantly :pac:

Still thinking Jenny. Who knows what happened to her when she took the sip off into the black? She could have had a torrid time of it and completely warped.

Advertisement