Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Oversize Courier from Cork to Dublin

• 28-10-2014 8:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 88 ✭✭

Hi all,

I was just wondering if any knew of a courier that will get something oversize, 2.5m long, from north Cork to Dublin. The package is surfboard foam, 3-4kg weight. I have called all the major couriers and noone will take it without charging €50.
    Also, if anyone is travelling from north Cork (near dromahair) to Dublin and could bring it up, id be happy to reimburse.

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭lighterman

Hi all,

I was just wondering if any knew of a courier that will get something oversize, 2.5m long, from north Cork to Dublin. The package is surfboard foam, 3-4kg weight. I have called all the major couriers and noone will take it without charging €50.
    Also, if anyone is travelling from north Cork (near dromahair) to Dublin and could bring it up, id be happy to reimburse.

thanks

Just wondering if your expecting the couriers to waive their fee for you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Chiorino

Try Limerick Express, have used for awkward stuff in the past.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,047 ✭✭✭Truckermal

I thought Dromahair was in Leitrim/Sligo parish, are you near Mallow and where in Dublin is it going I might be able to help.

Actually 50 quid is quite reasonable imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭jahalpin

Hi all,

thanks

That's actually quite reasonable as it would cost €79 for you to get the train to Dublin and then you would have to get to Kent station and to your final destination from Heuston

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 88 ✭✭saltrock2007

The package is actually in dromahoe, north cork, near the dromagh area. If you could help that'd be great. I can pickup anywhere in the Dublin area, south dub would be even better!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,047 ✭✭✭Truckermal

The package is actually in dromahoe, north cork, near the dromagh area. If you could help that'd be great. I can pickup anywhere in the Dublin area, south dub would be even better!

Ya I could drop it in Ballymount if that's any good but it won't be until Wednesday I am only living 5 mins from the sandpit house.

Advertisement