Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Survivor Series 2014 Thread *Results & Spoilers within*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

That is a spartan card. I assume the Cena/Authority match goes about 40mins which, including entrances, maybe a promo and faffing around will be a 60 minute slot.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Well it isn't free over here like in the US, still £14.95 / €21.95 SBO

Vince McMahon should never visit Jobstown.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

What I'm dreading is the inevitable conclusion:

Daniel Bryan couldn't beat the Authority...

The Shield couldn't beat the Authority....

Cena beats the Authority!

CENAWINSLOL :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,256 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Yeah when saw Cena on his own in the ring and everyone taunting him for being on his own against the Authority, I just thought sure it'll probably 1 against 5 in the match anyway after Cena's partners all get eliminated and he wins.

The Divas Survivor Series adds much need depth to the card. About 8 minutes of it.

B2wwzxICUAAKXQU.jpg

Can't have Stardust and Usos not Wrestling each other

B2wyIUJCUAAn6sr.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I'm glad that the championships will be on the line against more than one team this time though. I try to convince myself that it is all real when I watch a pay per view to enjoy it more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,256 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So Alicia's a face now?. Guessing quick eliminations for all but the last 2.
    And good to see Summer trying her best Joker impression

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,144 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

2 ladies matches on the card, well that is just wonderful. :(

Surely they can find 10 guys to have another survivor series match or are they worried it may take away from the magnitude of the Cena one?:confused:

Smackdown spoiler about a new stipulation added to the main event:

http://wrestlingnews.co/major-stipulation-added-to-the-survivor-series-main-event/

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,939 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Smackdown spoiler about a new stipulation added to the main event:

http://wrestlingnews.co/major-stipulation-added-to-the-survivor-series-main-event/
    how many times has Cena been fake fired, after losing to punk at MITB 2011, the Nexus angle due to this stipulation. It's been done to death, even if team Cena loses we know he's not gonna be sacked longer than 2 hours out of a 3 hour Raw.

• Advertisement

I am glad to see spoiler tags here, it means that SmackDown holds an attraction for me this week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

I am glad to see spoiler tags here, it means that SmackDown holds an attraction for me this week.

Don't get too excited...

People watch Smackdown on here?

I think Orton makes a surprise run in, turns babyface completely and saves the day for Team Cena. My guess is that Paul Heyman will be the new GM and will set up endless roadblocks for Cena ahead of his big match with Lesnar.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Is the tag title match an elimination match?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭laoch na mona

any chance of a curve ball where cena is one of the first eliminated but his team still win

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭laoch na mona

rovert wrote: »

or decent people v overly violent cops :P

D-FENS wrote: »
    Don't get too excited...
    Well, I never do get too excited. There's only a handful of stipulations they ever do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,302 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

This ppv card is very poor

I am looking forward to the 4 way tag team match the most probably out of everything. Weird.

• Advertisement

Time to live under a rock until 4am Monday lads
    Sting

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I think you mean 'Time to live under a rock until 4am Monday', or maybe i'm mistaken.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I think you mean 'Time to live under a rock until 4am Monday', or maybe i'm mistaken.

You know what I mean

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

God damn it I accidentally clicked on the spoiler :(

rovert wrote: »
    Time to live under a rock until 4am Monday lads
    Sting

*Uber uber sensative spoiler below. *
    He's booked for Survivor Series apparently. Vince has cancelled surprise appearances/returns in the past when the news leaked. This coulda been leaked intentially to get people to watch the Network.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Been thinking about that one for a while, would make a lot of sense

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

Ageyev wrote: »
    *Uber uber sensative spoiler below. *

Thats exactly what JR said about it when asked by people on twitter.
    maybe, a vignette even?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Theory:
    Given The Authority are obviously losing, would he make a good face authority figure? Lets him be on TV but not have to even tease wrestling for a while....have him interfere, help Team Cena wins and then Vince announces him as "The New Authority"?

Garseys wrote: »
    Thats exactly what JR said about it when asked by people on twitter.
    maybe, a vignette even?
    Wrestling fans who use the internet to keep up with this stuff and/or PWINSIDER subscribers probably already have a Network sub. Last Monday with their 3million TV viewers or whatever was the time to announce something.

Maybe they just thought now that Sting didn't get into the WON Hall of Fame that the is right.

• Advertisement

That big spoiler report:
    "November 23, 2014 will become an important date in professional wrestling history as the answer to a trivia question: When did Sting make his first official appearance at a WWE live event?

The former NWA, WCW and TNA World champion is scheduled to appear at this Sunday's Survivor Series PPV in St. Louis, PWInsider.com has confirmed with multiple sources."

He seems pretty confident.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement