Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Survivor Series 2014 Thread *Results & Spoilers within*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,824 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Can't see sting showing up tonight would love to be wrong

I can orton coming out and saving team Cena

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭MAJR

Another example of the commentary team being useless. Asking Jerry Lawler to recall his experiance a survivor series style match he was involved in twenty years ago where he and three midget wrestlers took on Doink the Clown and three midget wrestlers, instead of actually calling the action and trying to get people emotionally involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

The commentary team really needs a shake up

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Can't see sting showing up tonight would love to be wrong

I hope he does. Sad though it is the rumours that he would is the main reason I paid to see this on PPV.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Good man tyson that's brilliant. Wrestling is so shockingly sloppy, naomi could have easily broken Camerons nose with her jump from the top rope.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    Good man tyson that's brilliant. Wrestling is so shockingly sloppy, naomi could have easily broken Camerons nose with her jump from the top rope.

It's turned into a shoot it's that botchy.

Oh if only this had finished with the first fall...

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Winning Hand

Wtf. Was this match listed or added on? Why couldn't it be on during walking dead

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Layla hits a cross body then Foxey gets up before her.. Some where Lance Storm is crying.

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    Layla hits a cross body then Foxey gets up before her.. Some where Lance Storm is crying.

Never mind Storm, I'd hate to know what Fit Finlay thinks of it, he used to be in charge of the Divas.

• Site Banned Posts: 433 ✭✭Donegal Dan

MAJR wrote: »
    I hope he does. Sad though it is the rumours that he would is the main reason I paid to see this on PPV.

You pay for PPVs? :pac:

Well, that was a waste of time and might as well just have been a first-fall-to-a-finish match. No point in it being a Survivor Series style match if you're just going to have one team get a straight 4-0 result.

You pay for PPVs? :pac:

I get mocked enough by Cole, Lawler and JBL for that already, I dont need you adding to it.

Paul Heyman is the only star on the kick off panel

• Site Banned Posts: 433 ✭✭Donegal Dan

Heyman is the De Niro of managers. Always in character.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Paul Heyman is the only star on the kick off panel

You dont think Booker T's a star? Five Time WCW World Champion, 1 time World Champion and Hall of Famer.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,180 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Match of the night coming up, hopefully.

• Advertisement

I still love Bray Wyatt's music, and his whole entrance is something epic that fans just want to get involved in regardless of whether he's a face or a heel - its a one-of-a-kind, all the fireflies.

You dont think Booker T's a star? Five Time WCW World Champion, 1 time World Champion and Hall of Famer.

Alright i'll rephrase, Paul Heyman & Booker T are the only stars on the kick off panel

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

rovert wrote: »
    Yup

They haven't hinted at Sting yet:

B3KrwRmCIAAnIS2.jpg

Let's have them reveal Sting as Dean Ambrose's father. "Hello son. I got out, finally."

Ambrose isn't selling very well. It just doesn't look like Wyatt's doing any damage when he gets any offense in.

I'll give JBL one thing, he does show a lot of enthusiasm for a good clothesline.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,180 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

I'll give JBL one thing, he does show a lot of enthusiasm for a good clothesline.

Like The King for Puppies in the good old days, Bray is awesome.

Oddly, I get the feeling Ambrose is trying to be Piper-crazy and Wyatt's trying to be Mankind-Crazy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

omg, who'll be in the chairs match at TLC when chairs are legal?!? chairs chairs chairs!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

That's your setup for TLC then...

• Advertisement

Where's security? Match is over and no one's trying to stop Ambrose. Not even the ref. Bad booking.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement