Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dealz Interview Process

Options
  • 28-10-2014 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi,

I am looking for some advice. I received a call yesterday in relation to a store manager job in Dealz that I applied to recently. I am from Cork and I am wondering does anyone know A) If I get the Job do they assign you to stores in your county or can you be put anywhere and B) The person that rang me said its a day long interview process. Does anyone have experience of what the day interview consists of? Any information or advise would be greatly appreciated.

Any managers working or have worked for dealz able to tell me what there average day consists of and what they think of the company.

All information and advise greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Damien

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Dublin997

Did you apply online or hand in C.V.?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

There's supposed to be a new Dealz store opening in Dungarvan so I wonder if thats where they are interviewing for?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 DamienKelly

I applied online through one of the job search website and then when I got the call they said the interview is for the whole day and there will be a few of us. So because I have never done a full day or group interview before I thought Id ask here and see if anyone did a dealz interview for management before.

Advertisement