Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sexy street harassment

Comments

Piliger wrote: »
    That basically sums it up. And yet another opportunity for hate filled feminists to post the kind of nasty hate posts here that men would get banned for at the drop of a hat.

Who are the hate filled feminists and where are the hate filled posts? Just so I can be clear about what you're talking about.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 245 ✭✭paddy1990

Candie wrote: »
    Who are the hate filled feminists and where are the hate filled posts? Just so I can be clear about what you're talking about.

I presume he's talking about the posts where people attributed the behaviour of the idiots in this video to the majority of men, even though most sane men would agree that harrassment isn't on at all.

paddy1990 wrote: »
    I presume he's talking about the posts where people attributed the behaviour of the idiots in this video to the majority of men, even though most sane men would agree that harrassment isn't on at all.

I'd like Piliger to show me the hate-filled posts by hate-filled feminists that would result in male posters being banned.

It's a big claim, so we don't want to presume anything.

Candie wrote: »
    I'd like Piliger to show me the hate-filled posts by hate-filled feminists that would result in male posters being banned.

It's a big claim, so we don't want to presume anything.

Well, if a bunch of idiot gay men verbally harrassed a random man and then someone extrapolated that the majority of gay men do this behaviour, that would be unacceptable and should be bannable because the poster would have to either have a low comprehension of what they read or have an agenda against gay men.

If a group of women were acting like idiots and harrassing a man and a man came on and extrapolated that the majority of women do this then clearly it's a bit of a ridiculous thing to do.

If a group of Irish people were making racist comments and then a poster came on and extrapolated that the majority of Irish people are racist then that would be quite stupid.

So to insinuate that most men wouldn't find harrassment like this to be unacceptable is along the same lines.

Making the tenuous link from the idiot men in this video to the behaviour of most men generally is quite insulting, idiotic and if it was the other way around im pretty sure that the man extrapolating the behaviour of a few female idiots to most of the female gender would not last long.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,211 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

Making the tenuous link from the idiot men in this video to the behaviour of most men generally is quite insulting, idiotic and if it was the other way around im pretty sure that the man extrapolating the behaviour of a few female idiots to most of the female gender would not last long.

In fairness though, to my knowledge at least (and I've read through this thread from the beginning), posters were only relating their individual experiences, and then from that, you had some posters try to claim some big feminist conspiracy theory, which to most people is simply laughable, and just makes that single poster or handful of posters look bad, because even then nobody extrapolates it out to a whole gender or some large feminist conspiracy.

Is it any wonder those posters find themselves unable to be taken seriously? They really shouldn't, unless they actually ARE as clueless as they're purporting to be?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4 Pumpkin Stew

For this turn of phrase alone, this thread has been worth the head melt!

Why are you reading a thread that melts your head?

In fairness though, to my knowledge at least (and I've read through this thread from the beginning), posters were only relating their individual experiences, and then from that, you had some posters try to claim some big feminist conspiracy theory, which to most people is simply laughable, and just makes that single poster or handful of posters look bad, because even then nobody extrapolates it out to a whole gender or some large feminist conspiracy.

Is it any wonder those posters find themselves unable to be taken seriously? They really shouldn't, unless they actually ARE as clueless as they're purporting to be?

I can relate my individual experiences of dealing with female idiots, gay idiots, etc. At no point would I ever make a link between the behaviour of these idiots and the majority of women or gays as that would be retarded.

No man on this thread condones harrassment at all. Simple as that. We have all been harrassed by idiots. These idiots are idiots. Everyone agrees that they are idiots.

End of story but I'll say it again.

No man on this thread condones harrassment at all.

Why are you reading a thread that melts your head?

Because while ignoring these issues and pretending they don't exist would be much easier, it's like living with your head in the clouds and only viewing the world from a very biased perspective. As much as it's head melting, it's still better to be informed and acknowledge that people who hold opinions I don't agree with do exist, and ignoring them isn't going to make them go away.

I can relate my individual experiences of dealing with female idiots, gay idiots, etc. At no point would I ever make a link between the behaviour of these idiots and the majority of women or gays as that would be retarded.

No man on this thread condones harrassment at all. Simple as that. We have all been harrassed by idiots. These idiots are idiots. Everyone agrees that they are idiots.

End of story but I'll say it again.

No man on this thread condones harrassment at all.

Wonderful.

Nothing to do with anything I said though, unless the cap fits?

Ultimately it is a person's right to make comments to other people so long as they aren't threats or harassment. It's highly annoying having to listen to idiots but such is life.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Barely There

Ultimately it is a person's right to make comments to other people so long as they aren't threats or harassment.

It's your right to eat with your mouth open, to yawn without covering your mouth or to stand in the street picking your nose.

Most people will consider your an absolute tool for exercising these rights though, because it's not mannerly.

Making unsolicited comments to other people may be a right, but it's also incredibly rude.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 904 ✭✭✭Tazium

Ultimately it is a person's right to make comments to other people so long as they aren't threats or harassment. It's highly annoying having to listen to idiots but such is life.

To feel you have a right to say what you like to someone else as long as you see no harm in it, without any regard for how the other person may perceive it, well, that's just claiming the right to be ignorant. Therefore it's in your own interest if you don't want to be perceived as ignorant, to be mindful of other people's feelings, besides just your own perceived 'rights'.

Or did you forget too that you have that responsibility to other people if you think you have that right for yourself?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 424 ✭✭Chunners

It's your right to eat with your mouth open, to yawn without covering your mouth or to stand in the street picking your nose.

Most people will consider your an absolute tool for exercising these rights though, because it's not mannerly.

Making unsolicited comments to other people may be a right, but it's also incredibly rude.

Joined today, 2 posts, came straight to this thread, just ignore him, there has been more than one multi account he has created to stir the pot on this thread that has been deleted. Don't get dragged into it

That's essentially the exact point I made.

To feel you have a right to say what you like to someone else as long as you see no harm in it, without any regard for how the other person may perceive it, well, that's just claiming the right to be ignorant. Therefore it's in your own interest if you don't want to be perceived as ignorant, to be mindful of other people's feelings, besides just your own perceived 'rights'.

Or did you forget too that you have that responsibility to other people if you think you have that right for yourself?

You haven't negated any points I've made. People have the right to be assholes and rude. That's life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

You haven't negated any points I've made. People have the right to be assholes and rude. That's life.

And these rights are enshrined where exactly?

They don't, and that's not life, it's merely your opinion, which thankfully is shared only by a small number of people in proportion to the number of people who understand the meaning of the basic human right to be treated with dignity and respect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Dayum

It has a lot to do with culture as well let's not forget....

Every foreign woman I've ever spoken with have had nothing but good words to say about Irish men in general. Apparently, we're extremely respectful. Women can expect to be bombarded in Italy or Eastern Europe. Okay, some instances in the video gave off the creep vibe but some women need to chill out. You can't even say hello or they're acting like they're going to shout "r@pe!"....get a grip...

I think it's sad that more men don't approach women over here (and the other way round too) - it's just not something we do in Ireland. If you're not interested then both parties need to be respectful and say "good day" and simply walk off. Perhaps the reason you're lonely and wondering when a great guy or girl is going to show up is because you're such a cold f*cker to begin with that you repel them...

Why is it that we've learned that the only acceptable way to meet the opposite sex is when you're completely pissed first?!

But getting into a moan about being approached is just pathetic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 535 ✭✭✭NoCrackHaving

Can anyone actually explain what these men get out of this though? It's a bit sad more than anything (threatening behaviour aside) Like when I was single if I saw a woman I'd like I'd try to chat to her not yell random comments from cars or whatever it's just coming across as men who don't have the balls to actually talk to women normally.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Deadlie

Remember this video?

I've recently learned that he's actually a sexist, chauvinistic bastard.

Can anyone actually explain what these men get out of this though? It's a bit sad more than anything (threatening behaviour aside) Like when I was single if I saw a woman I'd like I'd try to chat to her not yell random comments from cars or whatever it's just coming across as men who don't have the balls to actually talk to women normally.

Most men are terrified of approaching women because of the coldness. Ever thought that perhaps men are acting this way because they know that they'll be completely humiliated like they're victims of the plague if they act respectfully and thus, they just don't give a hoot?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

Can anyone actually explain what these men get out of this though? It's a bit sad more than anything (threatening behaviour aside) .

Not sure what men who do so get out of it tbh other than being dicks but this is from an article written by a social geographer
    Street harassment influences how women experience the world. In a modern society, everyone should be allowed to move through the streets freely. The values of equality and respect, of law and order, tell us that we as citizens of a republic have the right to this liberty. However, there are barriers, both real and perceived, to these ideals. Can everyone roam freely? The redirecting of a traffic flow makes a road unsafe for children to play; an elderly person walks the long way around to avoid a group of teenagers; a busker is moved along; a deaf person does not go to the cinema because of a lack of subtitles. All these show how space is used, misused and controlled by people, groups, ideas and institutions.

Street harassment is one such barrier. It is the unwanted attention of a stranger commenting on your appearance and body (no matter how ‘complimentary’ it was meant to be), it is the invasion of privacy that is touching another person’s body without permission, it is the intimidation of following somebody down the street. Each of these examples influences how women experience public space. Streets, bars and public transport are given negative associations which have impacts on future behaviour. Women avoid certain streets, they wait for friends or even stay at home. These are the real effects of street harassment.

In terms of social geography, we see how street harassment changes the way women experience and use public spaces. Open free streets are replaced by no-go zones or dubious spots it is better to avoid. Public space for women is made smaller, it is limited. Their geographies are controlled.

http://www.thejournal.ie/readme/street-harassment-women-public-spaces-1751831-Oct2014/

Dayum wrote: »
    Most men are terrified of approaching women because of the coldness. Ever thought that perhaps men are acting this way because they know that they'll be completely humiliated like they're victims of the plague if they act respectfully and thus, they just don't give a hoot?!

You can't possibly be serious?

Complete bollocks and a myth constantly peddled by men who are just afraid of women. Women are just people and you'll find some people are arse holes and some are very nice and everything in between.

That statement just isn't true.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,089 ✭✭✭✭P. Breathnach

Most men are terrified of approaching women because of the coldness. ...
    Try "Some men are terrified of approaching women because of their own sense of inadequacy".

Some of those men who act the maggot in public space are compensating for such feelings of inadequacy, and possibly trying to impress those around them by what they think is macho behaviour. In the (admittedly unlikely) event that the woman they targeted stopped and seemed to show positive interest they wouldn't know what to do.

You can't possibly be serious?
    Complete bollocks and a myth constantly peddled by men who are just afraid of women. Women are just people and you'll find some people are arse holes and some are very nice and everything in between.

That statement just isn't true.

It's not complete bollox peddled by men. Go to Italy or Eastern Europe and you'll run back quick to dear old Ireland when you realise what extent men will go to over there in "invading your privacy".

Is it any wonder more and more Irish men are getting into relationships with foreign women? Perhaps it's the Irish women.....

I've seen men approaching women in Ireland and they get looked at like they've ten heads....no this is not the USSR and no we're not denouncing Stalin...

It's absolutely NORMAL. Maybe I should start at the beginning with the birds and bees.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Barely There

Most men are terrified of approaching women because of the coldness.

No, honestly,

we're not.

Signed

Most Men.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

pc gone mad, major overaction to this, did someone get shot or killed:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

It's not complete bollox peddled by men. Go to Italy or Eastern Europe and you'll run back quick to dear old Ireland when you realise what extent men will go to over there in "invading your privacy".

Is it any wonder more and more Irish men are getting into relationships with foreign women? Perhaps it's the Irish women.....

I've seen men approaching women in Ireland and they get looked at like they've ten heads....no this is not the USSR and no we're not denouncing Stalin...

It's absolutely NORMAL. Maybe I should start at the beginning with the birds and bees.....

Maybe you should, because the above just reads like double dutch to me at least. I've read it three times now in an attempt to understand what you're saying, but I'm still no better off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭DeadHand

....no this is not the USSR and no we're not denouncing Stalin...

Glad you cleared that up...

Of course foreign girls will respond better to a guy approaching them and chatting them up (respectfully) in the street. Irish girls will just think it's weird, especially from another Irish guy, whereas the foreign girls will be much more open. I didn't believe in it until a mate actually showed me first hand. And he's not even that good looking.

Piliger wrote: »
    As you can see such appalling, brutish and harassing behaviour is already attracting the usual offensive responses.

Offensive responses? Come on now, I figured it was merely a poor attempt at comedy.

Of course foreign girls will respond better to a guy approaching them and chatting them up (respectfully) in the street. Irish girls will just think it's weird, especially from another Irish guy, whereas the foreign girls will be much more open. I didn't believe in it until a mate actually showed me first hand. And he's not even that good looking.

Have you ever considered that it may be the way you approach them? Have you ever considered that to foreign women you and your friend are a bit of a novelty item in the same way as foreign women seem to be a bit of a novelty item for you?

If your particularly small scale anecdotal evidence were true, then how the hell do you explain how most Irish people have been able to form relationships long before there was ever an influx of immigrants into this country?

Have you talked to your compatriots from the same countries as these women? Because I have a feeling they will say the exact same thing about their countrywomen as you're saying about yours, and they too will claim that Irish women are more open than women in their own countries.

What a truly bizarre statement since multiple posters have said they met their girlfriends wives etc by approachingredients them in the day...also I'm not female, I just am more interested in how women respond to me than trying to be a 'lad' who wouldn't know how to talk to a woman who did stop after his hilarious comment...

• Advertisement

Have you ever considered that it may be the way you approach them? Have you ever considered that to foreign women you and your friend are a bit of a novelty item in the same way as foreign women seem to be a bit of a novelty item for you?

If your particularly small scale anecdotal evidence were true, then how the hell do you explain how most Irish people have been able to form relationships long before there was ever an influx of immigrants into this country?

Have you talked to your compatriots from the same countries as these women? Because I have a feeling they will say the exact same thing about their countrywomen as you're saying about yours, and they too will claim that Irish women are more open than women in their own countries.

So what you're saying is Irish women are a novelty too?

Let's be honest here, Irish women are NOT famous. Irish men are WORLD FAMOUS. Ask an Irish woman if she would have anything to do with a foreign guy and nine out of ten times they'll choose the Irish guy. Ask a guy the same question and they'll be all over the foreign women.

... to foreign men (you missed that part perhaps?)

Let's be honest here, Irish women are NOT famous. Irish men are WORLD FAMOUS.

What, famous for their looks? The stereotype of the Irish woman with flowing, flame red hair and fair skin IS world famous and in high demand among the fashion houses of the world. The stereotype of the drunken Irish man, well, they're just as famous alright, but for all the wrong reasons.

Ask an Irish woman if she would have anything to do with a foreign guy and nine out of ten times they'll choose the Irish guy. Ask a guy the same question and they'll be all over the foreign women.

That just came off the top of your head, didn't it? Otherwise, it really depends on who you ask, and I doubt you've conducted any kind of reliable study in this area.

Think logically for a second. Girls from Brazil, Eastern Europe etc come over here and they haven't got much of a social circle, haven't got that many friends, are in a new place and are obviously going to be more open to an approach during the day vs an Irish girl with a large social circle etc. The sense of adventure of the foreign girl plus the fact that shes foreign makes the conversation go so much easier as there are many more conversational threads. Try approaching and see for yourself. I've recently single and have approached a few girls and it's no surprise that the ones I've gone on dates with are all foreign. It's not in irish culture to chat a woman up on the street (respectfully).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭ash23

Let's be honest here, Irish women are NOT famous. Irish men are WORLD FAMOUS. Ask an Irish woman if she would have anything to do with a foreign guy and nine out of ten times they'll choose the Irish guy. Ask a guy the same question and they'll be all over the foreign women.

Eh wrong! 90% of the men I know are with irish women. Most of the men I see out and about are Irish and are with Irish women. Most wedding announcements I see in the papers and online are Irish couples.
    Your "nine times out of ten" anecdote is grossly over exaggerated.

And if you are trying to chat up a woman and she's looking at you like you've ten heads, and this is a regular occurrence, you're obviously not being as suave as you think you are and maybe should reconsider your moves

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭conorh91

I'm trying to understand why this thread is called "sexy street harassment"

Is street harassment ever sexy?

• Advertisement

ash23 wrote: »
    Eh wrong! 90% of the men I know are with irish women. Most of the men I see out and about are Irish and are with Irish women. Most wedding announcements I see in the papers and online are Irish couples.

And if you are trying to chat up a woman and she's looking at you like you've ten heads, and this is a regular occurrence, you're obviously not being as suave as you think you are and maybe should reconsider your moves

Theres no doubt that more and more irish guys are choosing foreign women.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,647 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

conorh91 wrote: »

Yeah the thread title is misleading it should read sexual harassment in the street.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Pocoyo

conorh91 wrote: »

I found it sexy!

believe it or not, in the ghetto slums of new york, the women are not the classiest. an approach like the ones you see in the video work on those types of women from time to time. we are not talking about educated women here...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,116 ✭✭✭RDM_83 again

Since Kickstarter seems to be new way of milking money from the internet I've came up with a genius plan after reading this thread also this plan bridges barriers (I'l probably go with this because apparently its about social change or realizing you dreams, not making buckets loads of cash for fcuk all )

You take two groups that would seem to be diametrically opposed, Women who suffer from street harassment and PUA types, this may seem like a weird choice but bear me for a moment.
    Both these groups are impacted by wolf whistles and cat calls.

Picture this as a viral Youtube video

Woman Jane gets shouted at in the street by some oiks, she then feels on edge and wary of strange men, PUA Guy Joe just wants to meet a nice girl (because the other girls are b*tches), Joe approaches Jane in the street and brings his A game with full on mimicking of body language and negging techniques, Joe gets yelled at by a highly stressed Jane and goes home alone and bitter, Jane goes home feeling frazzled and angry. Nobody wins.
    Shot of of them both alone in seperate depressing bedsits: Camera Fade to black

Now remove the shouting and the wolf whistles, suddenly Jane is relaxed and happy, this means she's the perfect target for Joe, Joe tell Jane a few lines, they both laugh, smile and then lock eyes.
    Cut to them holding hands walking along a sunset beach (obviously Jane is in bikini). Camera Fade to Sunset

My working title is "Pick Up some Respect for Woman"

All donations to paypal please, I need to spend a 100,000 buying a camcorder ;)

Think logically for a second.

Ok, I'll do my best :D

Girls from Brazil, Eastern Europe etc come over here and they haven't got much of a social circle, haven't got that many friends, are in a new place and are obviously going to be more open to an approach during the day vs an Irish girl with a large social circle etc.

Do you actually spend much time around foreign women at all? They all aren't the social loners you perceive them to be, and they come over here with the intention of integrating into our culture. Part of that of course means that some are more open than others, while some prefer to remain within their own communities. This is no different to Irish women in terms of the fact that some of them are social loners, some of them are social butterflies.

The sense of adventure of the foreign girl plus the fact that shes foreign makes the conversation go so much easier as there are many more conversational threads.

That's depending on the country they're from and depending on either their standard of English, or your standard of fluency in their native language. I've never been stuck for conversation with a girl regardless of her nationality, Irish or otherwise.

Try approaching and see for yourself.

It's never been an issue, I've met plenty of women I've gone for coffee with or dinner, etc. Again - nationality has never been an issue and I couldn't say with any degree of certainty whether I'd found any difference in the approachability of Irish women or foreign women. I generally didn't give their nationality that much thought.

I've recently single and have approached a few girls and it's no surprise that the ones I've gone on dates with are all foreign. It's not in irish culture to chat a woman up on the street (respectfully).

Person advocating that foreign women are more approachable than Irish women (so he doesn't approach Irish women as it's not in our culture apparently) goes on more dates with foreign women.

You're right, that is no surprise.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 424 ✭✭Chunners

So what if it is acceptable in Italy or Russia or the arsehole of Mongolia those are different countries with different boundries, the fact remains it is not acceptable here to stalk a woman no matter how much you think that constantly bothering her will eventually make her submit to your advances.

Manners and respect cost nothing but you make it sound like women don't even deserve that, you make it sound like women should be thankful that your creepy little ass is even paying them any attention what so ever so let me break this down for you. Guys like you are a dime a dozen, I could stand in the middle of O'Connell street and throw a brick over my shoulder and chances are I'd hit one of you. You are right we should start with the birds and the bees if nothing else so that it shows you that you are a bee and for every one bird there are 1000 bees and we don't want your undesired attention and if we change our minds we'll be sure to let you know but until then you can be safe in the assumption that we want you to **** off and not bother us

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Of course foreign girls will respond better to a guy approaching them and chatting them up (respectfully) in the street.
    Oh really? Either you've got some big selection bias going on or you've not much experience with "foreign" women. Which "foreign" are we talking about anyway? That covers many bases.
    ash23 wrote: »
    +1. More by luck than judgement on my part I've ended up seeing as many if not more non Irish women as Irish(the locals spot me coming a mile off :D) and from my experience I was considered unusual when I did so. exaggerated isn't in it.

IMHO where this "foreign women are better" meme comes from is from two fronts; 1) the grass is greener mindset(the motherlode) and 2) the US of A. It does seem the US is a bad, or more, a confusing place of late to be a bloke and the "American women are all fat bitches after your cash" meme is strong there. Whether it be right or wrong* this notion has caught hold in that culture among your interweb denizens and is spreading to other cultures wholesale and without objectivity.

The joke is you can go anywhere in this world and talk to the local men and you will sooner or later hear two opinions that are near givens; politicians are all crooked and the local women aren't worth it. I've personally heard this from French men, Italian men, Irish men, British men, American men(especially), Swedish men, Polish men, Russian men.

The grass is always greener where women are concerned is a very strong near inherent thing in male culture(still a minority though). IMH and it just MH, I reckon it may be an evoluntionary thing, driving some men at some level to seek out difference for their DNA's sake. There is similar among women too in another direction.
    believe it or not, in the ghetto slums of new york, the women are not the classiest. an approach like the ones you see in the video work on those types of women from time to time. we are not talking about educated women here...
    Oh that should go down well...

* To be fair their divorce laws bugger men at nigh on every turn and the dafter leftist third wave feminist guff can be strong and is spreading through the media, so TBH I'd not like to be a young American bloke so I can see some of their points. Then again two of the most caring, supportive and loyal women I've met in my life were both American. And both were highly qualified "go getters" with it. Viewpoint innit?

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

Perhaps foreign men are more pleasant to be approached by? I have been called a dog for politely refusing a drink before, and I have seen similar done to friends by Irish guys, famous as they are and all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

Wibbs wrote: »
    "American women are all fat bitches after your cash"

How dare you!?

I am after no one's cash.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement