Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wifi fails to connect

Options
  • 29-10-2014 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 47

I spend a lot of time in my car so I got the huawei e5220 from eMobile for internet while I'm sitting around. It is in a fixed position in the car. When the car is parked in most areas of the town all works as it should, however in one street, the wifi from the e5220 is not detectable by any device. The indicator lights on the e5220 show all normal. But iOS and android devices cannot see the network. All the other wifi networks on the street are there but not mine. I got a friends laptop for a few minutes the other evening and it could detect the wifi but couldn't connect. But if I go round the corner all is well. Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 366 ✭✭Mayo Yid

It's local interference, try another channel

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Bravadin

That sorted it thanks for the help

Advertisement