Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next Gen game prices

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,352 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

FutureGuy wrote: »
    I paid £72 for Street Fighter 2 Turbo for the SNES. I didn't baulk at it.

Now I have a massive issue for paying 70 euro for an XBOX ONE game :-D

I still have that steel tin version too. But they were different times back then, much less choice in where you could get games. Also, we were younger and not as wise back then. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Don't know what people are complaining about. Prices of next gen games have already dropped to last gen prices. All new releases for the PS4 and X1 are now €50-€55 delivered. Stop buying in Gamestop and paying silly money for games, shop around. If you want to get suckered inot paying more for Day 1 and Limited Editions with DLC than that's another issue. Stop buying it and developers will stop doing it.

+1 to that.

I don't think I've paid more than 50 Euro max for any of my PS4 games even on release.

Video Games Plus and Play Asia are my friends, started using them in the early days of the 360.

Edit - my other half goes nuts when I insist in browsing in Gamestop in our local shopping centre "why do you go in there when you never buy anything" ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭tomhalloween

+1 to that.

I don't think I've paid more than 50 Euro max for any of my PS4 games even on release.

Video Games Plus and Play Asia are my friends, started using them in the early days of the 360.

Edit - my other half goes nuts when I insist in browsing in Gamestop in our local shopping centre "why do you go in there when you never buy anything" ;-)
    Is that video games plus in California you use if you dont mind me asking?
    How long do they take to ship and for how much a game?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Is that video games plus in California you use if you dont mind me asking?
    How long do they take to ship and for how much a game?

Canada, takes about 7 working days to ship. Check out their site for prices.It's vgplus.ca

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

€70 you say, problem solved

http://ps4pricecheck.com/uk/games/date

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,754 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Anyone paying €70 for a standard PS4 game deserves to be ripped off.

Advertisement