Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help, dog found in Clondalkin

• 29-10-2014 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭

We found a Jack Russell last night. Have tried all the lost & founds but no luck yet.
    Unfortunetly we are going away for the next two nights and need somewhere for him to go until we back get on Saturday.
    Have tried large local rescues etc but all full.

I know its a long shot but is there anywhere that would take him for a few days until we sort something.

One of the local rescues suggest Dog Pound but not keen of that.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

Niall06 wrote: »
    We found a Jack Russell last night. Have tried all the lost & founds but no luck yet.
    Unfortunetly we are going away for the next two nights and need somewhere for him to go until we back get on Saturday.
    Have tried local rescues etc but all full.

I know its a long shot but is there anywhere that would take him for a few days until we sort something.

One of the local rescues suggest Dog Pound but not keen of that.

Have you googled some local kennels? you could pay for him to stay there for a few nights maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Niall06

Was thinking that but would they take him without a history of injections etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 451 ✭✭doubter

Niall06 wrote: »
    Was thinking that but would they take him without a history of injections etc

no probably not-they can't due to the risk it would be to other dogs. Homeboarding?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 451 ✭✭doubter

google petsitter dublin. there's a heap of results maybe any of these guys can help

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭irish gent

what part did you find him in Clondalkin I'm nearly sure I thought I saw a photo of a missing dog on the shop front. either the spar in Woodford or it was the shop mannings .

• Advertisement

Found in Westbourne estate of Nangor rd, black and white dog

I will check out those photos later, is it the spar beside Boomers pub and where is mannings?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭muddypaws

Have you notified the local Gardai and the dog warden? have you taken him to a vet to check and see if he is microchipped?

Yes brought to the vets and no chip. Dog Warden was notified and is on his way to collect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭VonVix

Just sent you a PM Niall.

[Dog Training + Behaviour Nerd]

• Advertisement
Advertisement