Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Following John Best

13»

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,152 ✭✭✭✭beertons

beertons wrote: »
    Leicester. 610. Trident Tested@9/1. The 2 lads again.

No joy.

Kempton, 21:20. Moncarno@14/1.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Whitstable Pearl in the 8:05 is one I really fancy. Backed at 9/2, shame I missed the juice earlier. Hopefully gives me funds for Arlington.

Whitstable Pearl in the 8:05 is one I really fancy. Backed at 9/2, shame I missed the juice earlier. Hopefully gives me funds for Arlington.
    Something went badly wrong there, pulled up before the line.

Bold Henmie in the last to save a wretched day!

Is Best done for? Not slot coming in for him lately.

beertons wrote: »
    Is Best done for? Not slot coming in for him lately.
    I stopped specifically following him over a year ago! I think his horses are generally fairly handicapped and have been for a long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Bozo Skeleton

Doncaster, The Lincoln, 3.35.
    I've backed Aidan's selections in his 100 Bets to Broke thread. I'm not sure why, (probably stupidity) but I've got a bit of a hunch about Eddystone Rock and went 2 points each way at 33-1, 5 places with PP.

Doncaster, The Lincoln, 3.35.
    I've backed Aidan's selections in his 100 Bets to Broke thread. I'm not sure why, (probably stupidity) but I've got a bit of a hunch about Eddystone Rock and went 2 points each way at 33-1, 5 places with PP.

6th by a neck. At least I got a run for my money.

Best/Fox combo, on Pendo, just won at Chelmsford. 20/1. I wasn't on it, but it's like he gave us a sniff of carrot.

Just banged in a 20-1 winner in the 7.40 at Chelmsford, Ourmullion. Was actually watching and noted with interest he had a horse in it. Didn't back it. Couldn"t believe it when it popped up to win.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Shanee.

Another winner last race Ascot. 7s into 5s

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

Eddystone Rock late this month in the English Cambridgeshire.

Advertisement