Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I agree to fiberoptic and then nothing.

Options
  • 29-10-2014 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭

So fiber optic is now available in my area as I have been made aware of via a few letters. I called the sales office and after a brief discussion I agree to go with it. Order number & booking date supplied I take the day off work and expect a technician to arrive yesterday afternoon........but no.

No call, text or email from their technician or from Eircom to let me know whats happening. I called the sales office again yesterday evening and after initially being pawned off and transfered to a never ending loop of crackling music and apologies I hang up and have to call back again.

Second time around I get a better guy on the phone who os very apologetic and logs the call amd sends a message for someone to call me this mornong to rearrange fitting. well it's the afternoon now and still no call.

Not bothering to call again as the poor lads on the other end of the phone dont have the answers. So here I am, if someone in Eircom could get back to me with why I wasnt contacted to say there ws a delay and what you would plan on doing as way of an apology for me waisting my day yesterday waiting for a technician that didnt show.

thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

So fiber optic is now available in my area as I have been made aware of via a few letters. I called the sales office and after a brief discussion I agree to go with it. Order number & booking date supplied I take the day off work and expect a technician to arrive yesterday afternoon........but no.

No call, text or email from their technician or from Eircom to let me know whats happening. I called the sales office again yesterday evening and after initially being pawned off and transfered to a never ending loop of crackling music and apologies I hang up and have to call back again.

Second time around I get a better guy on the phone who os very apologetic and logs the call amd sends a message for someone to call me this mornong to rearrange fitting. well it's the afternoon now and still no call.

Not bothering to call again as the poor lads on the other end of the phone dont have the answers. So here I am, if someone in Eircom could get back to me with why I wasnt contacted to say there ws a delay and what you would plan on doing as way of an apology for me waisting my day yesterday waiting for a technician that didnt show.

thanks.
    Hi porsche boy,

I'm very sorry to hear of the issues you are having with your eFibre order.

Would you like to PM me your details and I'll look into this for you.

Thanks

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭porsche boy

details sent via PM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

details sent via PM.
    Thank you porsche boy

We will get back to you as soon as possible

Al

Thank you porsche boy

Al

Still waiting...

Thank you porsche boy

Al

Still waiting...

• Advertisement

Thank you porsche boy

Al

Still waiting...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭eircom: Aisling

Thank you porsche boy

Al

Still waiting...

Hi porscheboy.

I have arranged for my colleague to give you a call in relation to this before COB today.

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

Thanks

Ash

Advertisement