Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burnt metallic taste problem

Options
  • 29-10-2014 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

Hi. Weird one.

I've been getting an unbearable metalic taste from my e-cig. I use an ego firebird and assumed it was the cheap clearomizers I was using (just regular ce4's). So I ordered some evod's. They just arrived there and it is the same horrible metalic burnt taste from both of the ones I ordered. Not the juice because it's different in all of them. There's a big cloud and everything, it's just that to inhale it actually hurts your throat.

It must be the battery right? I do clean it with cotton buds all the time but is it that it needs a deep clean. If so what's the best way to do it?

The weirdest thing of all though is I tried an old ce4 that was laying around there and it's not giving the same problem. It's not working great cause it's old but it's not giving the horrible taste.

Any thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Have you got any Gold teeth in your mouth :D:D:D:D

I don't really know,the battery only heats the juice,the old ce4 that worked ok,did it have the same Manufacture juice as the other two clearo's or the heads are ****,all problems with heads are nearly always to blame,maybe you purchased a bad batch.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

It seems you've tried everything bar the battery so no harm in trying another if you can get your hands on one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

Could be the contacts on the battery gone rusty or chrome flaking off, the CE4 brings in air from the connector area so might explain it alright.

Is the resistance the same on the new Clearos compared to the old ones ? Maybe they are burning hotter.

Advertisement