Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prima Games Official Game Guides

Options
  • 29-10-2014 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

I've recently come into possession of a load of these game guides, for various games.

Is there still a market for these yokes? Does anyone still buy them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

If you have the guides for pokemon red, blue, or yellow, I'l take them :p but yeah sure there is, try adverts/ebay.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

Unfortunately, no.

I do, however, have the Eternal Champions (Power Play Guide), from WAY back on the MegaDrive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Have a few knocking around myself , tried adverts a few years back had no takers. That said my GTA:SA one will get dusted off for old times sake since I downloaded it on xbox the other day when it got re-released :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

cloud493 wrote: »
    If you have the guides for pokemon red, blue, or yellow, I'l take them :p but yeah sure there is, try adverts/ebay.

I had that back in the day, along with the Final Fantasy 7-10 ones and maybe a few others. Probably up in the attic somewhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

SeantheMan wrote: »
    I had that back in the day, along with the Final Fantasy 7-10 ones and maybe a few others. Probably up in the attic somewhere

If you have it and are willing to let it go, I'l be glad to compensate you for it :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,244 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I have ff7,ff8, legend of Zelda ocarina of time somewhere,I wonder are they worth anything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

Game guides...

Amateurs

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

cloud493 wrote: »
    If you have it and are willing to let it go, I'l be glad to compensate you for it :)

Why you'd want is beyond me, unless there's a collectors market.
    I'll have to check the attic if/when I get back to Ireland...so I wouldn't hold your breath...cause that could be a while.
    Chances are the ol pair probably threw it out when they do their little cleans on the house

Advertisement