Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Being Quoted

Options
  • 29-10-2014 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,793 ✭✭✭

So I don't know if this has been mentioned before but I've noticed that if I post in a thread and then unfollow it because I don't want constant updates I can't see if my post has been quoted in my statistics. Is there any way of fixing this as if someone as quoted me I wouldn't mind being able to respond but it seems the only way I can do this is if I follow the thread and read every new post. Am I missing something?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,793 ✭✭✭FunLover18

OK so I just refollowed the thread where I know I've been quoted but it still aint showing up ...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,793 ✭✭✭FunLover18

I think I made this problem up - ignore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

Oooookay? :) I'm still not sure what the actual issue is I'm afraid. You don't have to have notifications if you don't want when you follow threads, so they'll appear in your "My Threads" list, but you won't be bombarded with notifications if you don't want.

Advertisement