Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ps3 store freezing

Options
  • 29-10-2014 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭

Is anybody else's PlayStation 3 freezing when you try to going the store. tried 3 times now and froze every time. Just wondering is anybody having this issue or am i gunna have to factory reset the PlayStation.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

Been happening to me for a few days now.

When I open the store, it either closes straight away, or freezes. When it freezes the only thing I can do is power down the console.

Pain in the hole :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭dominoman

Same for me keeps freezing :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

so its not me. no.point resetting the playstation

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,899 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Pixelbastardo

Yep, same thing when i tried the store on PS3 afew days back. It was happening all day, would either boot back to the xmb or freeze the console up. psn has been real **** lately.

• Advertisement
Advertisement