Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Risco agility

Options
  • 29-10-2014 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭

I am interested in a Risco Agility wireless alarm. I was thinking about installing it myself. I have never done this before.
    How difficult is it to set up? I would be looking to have a self monitored (GSM) setup.
    I would like to have some combo PIR/Camera units. What would the cost be of a system like this?
    Say one panel, 2 PIR/cameras, possibly 2 more PIR without camera, wireless keypad, 4 contacts for doors and GSM module.
    I dont think I need an external siren.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭HerrKuehn

Also, what would I be looking at in terms of cost? I appreciate any help.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,717 ✭✭✭✭altor

You can get this system in kit form which will include different components depending on what you want installed. I would be looking at covering windows and doors rather than just doors with contacts and a few PIRs set up around the place to trap a would be intruder. Any installer will tell you its best to catch them at the entry point rather than when they are in your home.

For pricing you would need to contact suppliers of this system, IDAS and REW are suppliers that can be contacted on the suppliers list here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭HerrKuehn

thanks for the reply. I will give the suppliers a call. Is it easy enough to setup yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,717 ✭✭✭✭altor

HerrKuehn wrote: »
    thanks for the reply. I will give the suppliers a call. Is it easy enough to setup yourself?

Straight forward when you have done one or two :)
    I have PMed you the manual to have a look at.

Advertisement