Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy router bits north Dublin?

Options
  • 29-10-2014 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

Hi,
    Anyone recommend somewhere for buying a few individual router bits on Dublin's Northside, I'm based between Malahide & Howth? Need a few either tomorrow or the next day.
    I presume McQuillans in Blanchardstown do them but just wondering is that it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Stanirish

Trend stockist that qualify as gold stockist, always have the largest display of router bits - usually 150 profiles + - nearest to you is John in Saw and Tool, in Clondalkin, appreciate that this is a bit further to travel, but he should have a good range - check the trendm dot co dot uk site for other stockists as well

Regards

Stan

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭wall

Thanks Stan,
    I'm going to try Powertool in Glasnevin first but I may have to try there, I also need an 1 1/8" dowel maker (plug maker) so I may try the place you suggested for that too.

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭thesteve

They had plug makers in aldi or lidl recently, can't remember which of the two, they both had various bits within a week if each other

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Stanirish

1 1/8 is the standard size of a brush handle - they come in 7/8 and 1 1/8, nip into your nearest hardware store and buy a new shaft for a brush, slice it into dowels ?????

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Tullow Crank

I would go along with Mc Quillans ,or the place in Glasnevin , kinda lost touch with places over the years .

• Advertisement
Advertisement