Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Reuse & Recycyle Programme

• 29-10-2014 4:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 744 ✭✭✭

I noticed on the US apple site that they have a reuse and recycle programme where you bring in your old apple product and get credit towards a new one. Is that available here in Ireland?

ETA link to the programme - https://reuserecycle.abbti.brightstarcorp.com/iPadHome.aspx

My brother is heading to NY this weekend and was thinking of getting the iPad mini 3 with this offer as it's a good saving between exchange rate and the extra credit from an old ipad mini.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,996 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

I noticed on the US apple site that they have a reuse and recycle programme where you bring in your old apple product and get credit towards a new one. Is that available here in Ireland?

ETA link to the programme - https://reuserecycle.abbti.brightstarcorp.com/iPadHome.aspx

My brother is heading to NY this weekend and was thinking of getting the iPad mini 3 with this offer as it's a good saving between exchange rate and the extra credit from an old ipad mini.

The link is at the bottom of the store page on the ireland site.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭flyguy

Without even checking the link I'm quite confident you'll probably get more for your old mini by just selling it on adverts.
    Also I'm usually one for saying get the latest and greatest model iPad but with the mini 3 I'd say save your money and get the mini 2. You are aware the mini 3 is identical to mini 2, except for touchID?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 744 ✭✭✭northdubgal

flyguy wrote: »
    Without even checking the link I'm quite confident you'll probably get more for your old mini by just selling it on adverts.
    Also I'm usually one for saying get the latest and greatest model iPad but with the mini 3 I'd say save your money and get the mini 2. You are aware the mini 3 is identical to mini 2, except for touchID?

I didn't realise that, must look into it, thanks :)

Advertisement