Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Croke Park gigs 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Keep getting cut off

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

MelachiT wrote: »
    Re Script tics. Twice I've gotten the reply, no ticket available. I've been on since 9am. On my third and final attempt.

Who gets these tickets?? I never seem to be lucky enough to get tickets for these big gigs.

I logged on , told wait time 14 mins, got 2 pitch tickets
    some left for davin stand upper

Still tickets left for Hogan Stand, just went back on to ticketmaster and got in straight away

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭Newtown90

Got them after 2 mins logged in at 9 :D

Happy days!

Keep getting cut off

Trying the Special Needs hotline

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭MelachiT

Dancor wrote: »
    Anyone manage to get premium level tickets?

No. mine were €69, lower tier Hogan.

• Advertisement

All wheelchair area tickets gone! Ticketmaster waiting to see if promoter will release more.......

• Registered Users Posts: 3,388 ✭✭✭sjb25

Just logged in now got 2 no problems 1minute wait :) job done

Got mine, pricey enough. Especially for the back of the stadium!

hotels are a joke, looking for 300 euro for one night!

Got mine, pricey enough. Especially for the back of the stadium!

hotels are a joke, looking for 300 euro for one night!

Really? That's crazy price!! you would be better of staying in hotel good bit out and getting bus/luas into city

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Ticketmaster saying sold out..

@TicketmasterIre: Following phenomenal demand this morning tickets for @thescript @CrokePark headliner are now sold out!! http://t.co/ejaCOfhS5S"

Fair play to them..

• Advertisement

bennyl10 wrote: »
    Ticketmaster saying sold out..

@TicketmasterIre: Following phenomenal demand this morning tickets for @thescript @CrokePark headliner are now sold out!! http://t.co/ejaCOfhS5S"

Fair play to them..

Wow didn't expect that

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

sjb25 wrote: »
    Wow didn't expect that

Nither did i...didn't really have the money today so was going to wait a couple of weeks to get one :( guess i've saved myself €80

• Registered Users Posts: 86,603 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

What tickets were 45 euros?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

I wonder will Jim Carroll eat some humble pie:

http://www.irishtimes.com/blogs/ontherecord/2014/11/03/gig-announcements-and-sussed-fans/

He'll always take claim for his correct predictions but will he be willing to retract! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭airbusa320

http://www.rte.ie/ten/news/2014/1106/657350-the-script-sell-out-croke-park-show/

According to RTE the gig is sold out but I have just checked Ticketmaster and I can still get some for the upper tier in the Cusack stand ???

Easy Rod wrote: »
    I wonder will Jim Carroll eat some humble pie:

http://www.irishtimes.com/blogs/ontherecord/2014/11/03/gig-announcements-and-sussed-fans/

He'll always take claim for his correct predictions but will he be willing to retract! :pac:

Everyone should tweet him linking this article and see does it get a reaction!! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭bennyl10

airbusa320 wrote: »
    http://www.rte.ie/ten/news/2014/1106/657350-the-script-sell-out-croke-park-show/

According to RTE the gig is sold out but I have just checked Ticketmaster and I can still get some for the upper tier in the Cusack stand ???

Ticketmaster saying sold out too.. Mistb be minimum tickets left.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    What tickets were 45 euros?

Duno but they went fast I had to go for 59.50 ones and I was on at 10 past 9

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭DC10555

Wow didn't expect that

Check Viagogo among other reseller websites and you might see why it "sold out".

Sadly I missed out on this this morning, I've a question for anyone who has purchase standing tickets or went to a Croke Park gig before. My friend managed to get standing tickets in one of the Ticketmaster outlets and I noticed they said "Red Route" on them, if I try and pick up an extra ticket will this have to match? i.e is the pitch segmented into different areas?

Duno but they went fast I had to go for 59.50 ones and I was on at 10 past 9

same as that, I got the 59.50 ones aswell, and I was on just after 9am but I did want the pitch ones so I figured the would be dearer

• Advertisement

DC10555 wrote: »
    Check Viagogo among other reseller websites and you might see why it "sold out".

Sadly I missed out on this this morning, I've a question for anyone who has purchase standing tickets or went to a Croke Park gig before. My friend managed to get standing tickets in one of the Ticketmaster outlets and I noticed they said "Red Route" on them, if I try and pick up an extra ticket will this have to match? i.e is the pitch segmented into different areas?

Just did what you said now I no :)

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Tinkerbell4484

I got 2 of the €45 tickets this am at 9:20 they are seated in the upper Davin stand,was the best available ones I could get at the time after waiting 15mins in the que.
    I thought standing was €45 and the seatig was then the next set of prices but nope.
    Wonder will they add another date?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

Checked out done deal for the fun of it.

2 tickets for sale because they can't make it...then why buy them?

Also 4 tickets for sale, why buy so much to sell them straight after?

I can't stand that sh!t. I didn't get any tickets, didn't plan to, as I'm not mad into the script. But to hear that they sold out, fair play to them, they have the fans. But people buying tickets and they have no intention of going, and stopping the real fans from getting tickets.

When are they going to put a stop to that sh!t.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,322 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Nah, I think that just outlines which entrance to use so everyone doesn't just head for the handiest one.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Expect more tickets to go on sale in a week or so before Christmas, and more again before the gig.
    No way have they shifted 80k already.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

No the pitch will be open bar maybe a pit barrier section. 'Red Route' is just the road and signs you'd follow to get into that section, in this case the pitch. I think Dain/canal is yellow, Hogan blue/red etc. All pitch tickets will be together, if there is a different route you'll still be together inside. Chances are all pitch tickets are same colour route.

whiskeyman wrote: »
    Expect more tickets to go on sale in a week or so before Christmas, and more again before the gig.
    No way have they shifted 80k already.

lots on Done Deal for crazy prices , hope all the touts that bought tickets get stuck with them

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

messrs wrote: »
    lots on Done Deal for crazy prices , hope all the touts that bought tickets get stuck with them

Touts will make a killing if TM dont release more before Christmas.
    Many family / friends of script fans may pay over the odds to get their loved ones tickets for Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Catmologen

More propaganda, no way this is sold out.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Maybe it is. Cheap tickets, run up to christmas, if anything they are bigger than when they sold 50k for the Aviva, and Pharrell on the lineup.

Advertisement