Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Won a prize, not received, verified rep ignoring PM

Options
  • 29-10-2014 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭

Around July this year won a prize via a company who is a verified rep on boards.ie. Didn't claim it at the time (we were given a number to call a person to arrange collecting the prize, left messages never got reply), recently pm'd the verified rep and no response. Looked at the profile and see their last posts were in July (looks like after the competition).

Just wondering if we have any comeback here at all? or what the position is?

TIA

PS - apologies if this is not the correct place to post

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

This'll need the office's attention, but the closest tag I have is for Admin Attention so I've switched it to that.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Hi vic, was this a competition that was run on the site or elsewhere?

If you can email (niamh@boards.ie) or PM me with details, that would be very helpful, thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Thanks guys.

PM sent Niamh

Advertisement