Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playrooms in Dublin city

Options
  • 29-10-2014 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭

I happened to stumble across the playroom in the cafe in the national gallery yesterday, and had a great half an hour playing with my baby.

Was wondering if there are more like this around the city? It's great that you can have a coffee and bun and also have somewhere for the kids to play happily

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭Vel

Not quite the city, but a short trip on the Luas, the cafe area downstairs at the Irish Museum of Modern Art (IMMA) in Kilmainham has a play area. It gets very busy at weekends and school holidays but if you are free during the week it's great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Sweet Rose

My friend goes to a cafe called Lattes and Lollipops in Clonee. Mammy or Daddy gets to drink coffee while the children can play in play area.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭calculator

I recently visited the panda play cafe in Ballsbridge. My little girl went there with her friend from creche and they both had a ball. There's loads of space for them to run around and plenty of seating for parents. There is one in Terenure also I think if you were out that direction. Definitely recommend it!

Advertisement