Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Updating Postal Address

Options
  • 29-10-2014 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Hi I tried updating my postal address for my current account via banking365 online the process works fine until it comes to recieving a security code to my phone. I never recieve a text. I've tried the whole process twice and nothing?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Hi DeKing, [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]When updating your address on a sole account through 365Online you must have your current mobile phone registered and activated to receive activation codes. [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]If you are you are still not receiving security codes to your mobile, once you have activated for this service we would ask you to: [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif] [/font]
    • [font=Arial, sans-serif]Try switching your phone off and on. [/font]
    • [font=Arial, sans-serif]Make sure your mail box is not full.[/font]
    • [font=Arial, sans-serif]Ensure you have full coverage.[/font]
    • [font=Arial, sans-serif]If you are abroad make sure you have international roaming enabled. [/font]
    • [font=Arial, sans-serif]If your mobile is with a foreign provider, ensure that they will forward the text message sent from us to your handset. [/font]
    • [font=Arial, sans-serif]Have you got anti-virus or firewall which may block the text?[/font]
    • [font=Arial, sans-serif]Ensure that your phone provider allows you to receive texts from Financial Institutions.[/font]
    [*]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]If after this you are still not receiving the security codes we would ask that you call Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 / 00353 1404 4000 and a representative will be more than happy to investigate this further for you. [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]If you do not have your mobile phone currently registered you can complete our Change of Address[/font][font=Arial, sans-serif] form and post it back to your branch. [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]We hope this helps and if we can assist you with anything else, please don't hesitate to post again. [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Thanks, [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Elaine [/font]

Advertisement