Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sterilised cotton

Options
  • 29-10-2014 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭

Im hospital bound and got some sterilised cotton off the nurse to rebuild my kayfun. Is this stuff ok to use as i feel im getting a little dizzy after a few puffs. The wick turned out a bit thicker than what i would normally do so it could be just more juice getting vapourised??
    Any takers on this? Ta

And before u ask, no she doesnt let me use it in the ward.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

How is it sterilised? Hopefully its not dipped in domestos and left to dry. If you're getting dizzy then you're probably huffing some kind of chemicals.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

I used hospital grade cotton for months up until recently, the stuff that comes on a roll.I don't know how its treated but it vaped and tasted fine. Unfortunately I never got a buzz of it :-)
    I've changed over to muji pads now.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭glicster

Mr. Chrome wrote: »
    I used hospital grade cotton for months up until recently, the stuff that comes on a roll.I don't know how its treated but it vaped and tasted fine. Unfortunately I never got a buzz of it :-)
    I've changed over to muji pads now.

She gave me 6balls sealed in a packet. Anyhow itll have to do untill i can get home and change it out.(unless i get a brain hemmorage in the mean time)

Thanks guys

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

glicster wrote: »
    She gave me 6balls sealed in a packet. Anyhow itll have to do untill i can get home and change it out.(unless i get a brain hemmorage in the mean time)

Thanks guys

It should be fine,I was reading on another forum where some of them are using Dental swabs as wicks and I'd imagine that they are sterilized the same way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

Actually its probably not the same stuff if it comes in balls and sealed in bags. The stuff I used comes in a big roll and has paper between the layers. I got it in tesco.
    Good luck in hospital.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭glicster

Mr. Chrome wrote: »
    Actually its probably not the same stuff if it comes in balls and sealed in bags. The stuff I used comes in a big roll and has paper between the layers. I got it in tesco.
    Good luck in hospital.

Ye i know the stuff ur talking about.sure im still functioning after a few hours of it so feck it its grand.

Advertisement