Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ard Na Mara, Blackrock, Dundalk.

Options
  • 29-10-2014 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hi everyone.
    Can someone tell me anything about the area Ard Na Mara in Blackrock in Dundalk? The area looked ok at first but then my guts started to moan. So I started to drive around and spotted a dodgy house and there it goes uncertainty. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

What do you mean by a dodgy house?

Seems like a nice area to me although the sites are a bit too small for my liking.

It's about as middle-class as you'll find.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Think I know the house that you mean. It's a fine spot. No issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭HelgaWard

Hi,
    Just wondering did you end up buying in Ard Na Mara, and if so, how have you found it. Looking at a house there at the moment. What is it like in terms of kids playing on the streets/green area? We have a couple of kids and while we like the idea of them having friends they can play with in their neighborhood, we are trying to move from an estate where it is the norm to leave kids are young as 2 and 3 on the streets for hours on end, to one where parents are more responsible in terms of supervising their own young kids on the street.
    Would love to hear the experience of people who currently or have lived in Ard Na Mara in the past,
    Thanks!

Advertisement