Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda station lights out

Options
  • 29-10-2014 9:17pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭

What's happening at the MillSt?
    1800 All lights were off and Garda were outside with torches assisting the public. ESB vans outside.
    1950 All lights off, two fire tenders in the car park seemed to be providing lighting and a generator?

All surrounding properties appeared unaffected by the blackout.
    Unpaid electricity bill? State saving money on lights? Blue flu?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭Crunchienut

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Oh, how ordinary.
    Water protest :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Flooding caused by building work. Someone in a bit of trouble I would say! Happened in the early evening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭Crumbs868

snubbleste wrote: »
    What's happening at the MillSt?
    1800 All lights were off and Garda were outside with torches assisting the public. ESB vans outside.
    1950 All lights off, two fire tenders in the car park seemed to be providing lighting and a generator?

All surrounding properties appeared unaffected by the blackout.
    Unpaid electricity bill? State saving money on lights? Blue flu?

What did they say when you asked them :)

(Sarcastic reply btw, grabbed the above from some of your recent replies to similar questions)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Crumbs868 wrote: »
    What did they say when you asked them :)
    (Sarcastic reply btw, grabbed the above from some of your recent replies to similar questions)
    I don't believe I've used that retort this year, yet you only registered last month..

• Advertisement
Advertisement