Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Someone else may have access to my account.

Options
  • 29-10-2014 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭

I just logged in for the first time in a while.
    I know that this wasn't through a google search or anything, because I'm using a pc with a fresh installation of Windows 10. I only installed it the other day.

Anyway, I logged in earlier and saw that I had last visited yesterday.
    I'm using Eircom e-fibre, and am fairly certain that it's a static ip address.

To the best of my recollection, I haven't logged in on any other device that wasn't my own in quite some time.
    Can someone take a look at this, please?

326753.PNG

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I've bumped this for office attention.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

I'm looking into this now Terrence (and it's nice to see you again sir, it's been too long). I'll be back when the tech team have an update for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Thanks, folks.
    I've change my password. That should help or something.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement