Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fence panels in Limerick

• 29-10-2014 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭

Hi need to replace a few fence panels. Was wondering which is best place to get them. I have been to homebase and b and q and macmahons on dock Road. All seem to look the same. Probably I'm more wondering which place not to get them from cos hard to tell if they will hold up in high winds by looking at them. Has anyone bought any fence panels from a certain place that fell apart soon after? . Probably need bout eight panels. Was thinking of getting the concrete panels but neighbour beside me that is going halves with me would prefer the wooden ones cos cheaper. Any advice would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 129 ✭✭Whats happening

I did the concrete ones start if the year after replacing panel after panel, replaced 14 in total at a cost of €50 per panel delivered but not fitted.. Better value long run as it cost us €350 each when split.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭wildrover444

Cheers. Unfortunately concrete ones are over our budget. Might be a good idea down the road though. cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭wildrover444

I did the concrete ones start if the year after replacing panel after panel, replaced 14 in total at a cost of €50 per panel delivered but not fitted.. Better value long run as it cost us €350 each when split.

Hi. Back again. Never for a finish got the fence panels yet. Now I am thinking of getting the concrete panels. Where did you get them and are you happy with them? Cheers

Advertisement