Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

iPhone 4 won't turn on

• 29-10-2014 10:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭

My iPhone 4 fell on the ground today and switched itself off :( it was in a bumper case at the time. It now won't switch on. When I plug it in the apple picture comes up but then nothing happens only that it randomly buzzes. My home button has been broken for a good year but I have been using assistive touch. It is a good maybe 4 years old. Any help would be very grateful! Or is it completely broken and I need a new phone :( if so do Apple still do that out of warrenty replacement thing? Phonemenders told me about it 2 years ago and said it was €150

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

You could try plugging it into iTunes and seeing if you can restore it but it does sound like new phone time...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Zcott wrote: »
    You could try plugging it into iTunes and seeing if you can restore it but it does sound like new phone time...

Thanks a mil I tried that but no joy :(

Got it sorted, All it needed was a new battery :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

Millem wrote: »
    Got it sorted, All it needed was a new battery :)

Hi, glad to hear you got your issue fixed.

I have a battery problem with my 5, and im wondering where you got it fixed and how much it cost..

I got it fixed in Irepair express for €40. I was going to go to expresstech on baggot st for the same price. Both places don't charge for looking at your phone and figuring out the problem!
    Students get 10% discount in Irepair if that's any use to you

• Advertisement
Advertisement