Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'But can he do it on a wet, cold winter night in …'- League

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

Well that goes without saying, Yea Right

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

You know things are bad when your only option as a backup/defense lynchpin is Chris Baird...

...and then you realise you can't afford him :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Got a phone call from my bank last night stating there has been some irregular activity on my transfer account ... Turns out they're not used to see this much potential activity at Club Brugge in one night :D

Guys,

Just Leicester, Cardiff and Braga left to assign out ... Can you apply for your teams lads.

Some one applied for standard liege, anyone recommend this guy(he is irish)?

Bastia are also available still if someone wants to join

9 | 9: Tommycahir | Cardiff City |
    10 | 10: Peanut Butter Jelly | Leicester City
    30 | Midlife Crashes | Sporting de Braga

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Were Liege an unassigned team? If so I'd just give them to this guy. Better than having an unmanaged team.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Beefy78 wrote: »
    Were Liege an unassigned team? If so I'd just give them to this guy. Better than having an unmanaged team.

an outsider???? :eek: :D

327497.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

have applied for Cardiff there,

Cardiff application accepted

I'll have a chat with him tonight, if he were to join us on here for banter then I dont see why not ...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

I know I've been here since around the start of the year but could someone explain to me why people make bids for players, withdraw straight away and then make another bid? Is there some sneaky trick to see that your bid is lower than other bids or something? :P

• Advertisement

People probably think their initial bid is getting beat by a new bidder to they updated their bid

Exactly. They may not have noticed that someone else had a bid in. I bidded for a player last night, woke up to see someone else had put a bid in after me so withdrew and offered much more.

Dammit, already being screwed over. I had a bid in for a player last night at 10k. This morning his wrating has gone right up and he is worth a million. :(

One of the regulars of the GOOD league has taken up the managerial post at Bastia.

Leicester and Braga Managers remain to apply,
    Koln Manager to accept his invite,
    I'll see if I can chat with the (potentially incumbant) standard liege manager/applicant as part of the 'vetting' process ;)

Then we would have a full league!

Sporting de Braga .... Welcome to the Jungle :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭DH2K9

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    I'll have a chat with him tonight, if he were to join us on here for banter then I dont see why not ...

Apologies only logging on now. He asked me about the new gameworld I joined and was interested. Was meant to PM you last night if he was able to join.

Perfect, I'll accept him ... will you point him to here also?

The banter is all part of the game! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

So many players i want to buy but no fecking cash to buy them!!!! Wimbledon have a squad of 21 and 3 of them are on loan..lol

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    So many players i want to buy but no fecking cash to buy them!!!! Wimbledon have a squad of 21 and 3 of them are on loan..lol

Finally a realistic Game world :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

Gadzukes! My bid for Raheem was rejected! Not by the player (His most Esteemed and thrice Blesséd Lord Raheem of Stirling refuses to sign for your lowdown shonky third rate excuse for a Sunday League "club") nooooo - much worse! By Liverpool themselves!

Game first for me that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

oh crap! that means alot of my targets could end up with the same response so!

Always hard to tell with cash vs player + cash bids but looks like I'll get Berahino (Yay) but miss out on Harry Kane (Booo)

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

woo hoo! 6 transfers accepted with an average age 0f 24 and average rating of 88 for the whopping sum of 8.1m + some crappy players!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

8 bids accepted myself...The highest being an 82!!!!!

Game World Status Update:

Once Tonic Accepts the Koln management position we will have a full house!...

Leicester and Braga have been filled, standard liege manager has passed the 'fit-and-propper-person' test

I'm seeing nothing accepted :(

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

Always hard to tell with cash vs player + cash bids but looks like I'll get Berahino (Yay) but miss out on Harry Kane (Booo)

Bastard :P
    Atleast I beat you to Kane:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

Transfer MessageThe offer for Alcántara RAFINHA of Barcelona from Fortuna Düsseldorf has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Transfer MessageThe offer for Marcio RAFINHA of Bayern München from Fortuna Düsseldorf has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Transfer MessageThe offer for Mathieu FLAMINI of Arsenal from Fortuna Düsseldorf has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Transfer MessageThe offer for Hakan ÇALHANOĞLU of Bayer Leverkusen from Fortuna Düsseldorf has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Transfer MessageThe offer for Álvaro MORATA of Juventus from Fortuna Düsseldorf has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Transfer MessageThe offer for Rodríguez JESÉ of Real Madrid from Fortuna Düsseldorf has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Delighted with those!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Welcome HOME TO SANTOS!!!!!!!

Advertisement