Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'But can he do it on a wet, cold winter night in …'- League

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Bastard :P
    Atleast I beat you to Kane:pac:

You might get both. It is difficult to tell with P/Xs.

It's tougher getting players in with the little clubs as the part exchange offers on our players aren't too appealing :(

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Couple of good young players on the way to gremio...Deepay and stones being the standouts.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Jimmy Rabbitte Snr

Loads of bids accepted but loads of competition. Looks like I have one of my main targets but not the other.... Roll on tomorrow... Also drastically reduced my squad size by using players to do transfers. Prob end up with a squad of about 16!

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

The deal involving TSV 1860 München and Raheem STERLING of Liverpool has been rejected...?????? Didn't realise external could reject.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Whoever gets Chambers... I think that's one of the best uses of cash someone could have done. His rating will sky-rocket. I knew I couldn't compete so picked up Bellerin instead.

Think I'll have blown all my cash after tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Welcome HOME TO SANTOS!!!!!!!

He won't be the only one in the door either!

Think I've lost out on Talisca though....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭The Internet

Loads of my offers were rejected

Koln stole Berardi by bidding about 5 minutes before they were accepted :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Transfer MessageThe offer for André SCHÜRRLE of Chelsea from River Plate has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

First and only signing for a while but happy enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

Can't believe the deals some of yous can do. I don't have a player rated over 85 to bid with. Neymar FFS!?!?!?!

It's all well and good getting the player but with tiny stadiums can you pay the wages.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

bazarakus wrote: »
    Can't believe the deals some of yous can do. I don't have a player rated over 85 to bid with. Neymar FFS!?!?!?!

Don't hate the player!!!!

JamboMac wrote: »
    It's all well and good getting the player but with tiny stadiums can you pay the wages.

i've got the stadium alrite, just no chance of getting your Neymars, Schurlles and Allens! Nope, no superstars for me!

i've got the stadium alrite, just no chance of getting your Neymars, Schurlles and Allens! Nope, no superstars for me!
    Then you will have good money saved up to get better then these, don't see the market constantly going with only 10 mil.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

I don't know about others, but when I thought of selecting a team that has a maximum average rating of 85 I automatically thought it would be players in and around that level.

Slipped my mind that the law of averages can mean a club with a big squad number with a decent few higher rated players and enough lower rated players to balance them off is the same thing :o

Not to worry, I have bid for 2 players that would drastically improve my first 11 while weakening my squad.

I reckon I am going to enjoy this Gameworld anyways :D

It's like when you where a kid you had to save up to get what you want, coz you can't afford everything.

Then you will have good money saved up to get better then these, don't see the market constantly going with only 10 mil.

I don understan

You said you have a good stadium and low rated players so low wages which means you should have a good income from every home game. Which means good money to buy players.

You said you have a good stadium and low rated players so low wages which means you should have a good income from every home game. Which means good money to buy players.

I see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

Actually on the topic of stadiums, what capacity do you all have? Was happily surprised to see Düsseldorf has 51,500

River plate 74,000

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

A lowly 26,828 for Cardiff

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

4850 here in Kingsmeadow!

Actually on the topic of stadiums, what capacity do you all have? Was happily surprised to see Düsseldorf has 51,500

How do you check your capacity?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

So,

The 'lets focus on young fella's' Policy has started at Club Brugge. The potential to play infront of 29,024 maaaaaad Belgians has all these boys well exited ( see what I did there, capacity and transfer info all in 1 :D)
    The offer for Zan BENEDIČIČ of AC Milan from Club Brugge KV has been accepted.

The offer for Thorgan HAZARD of Chelsea from Club Brugge KV has been accepted.

The offer for Jairo RIEDEWALD of Ajax from Club Brugge KV has been accepted.

The offer for Matthias GINTER of Borussia Dortmund from Club Brugge KV has been accepted.

The offer for Andreas PEREIRA of Manchester United from Club Brugge KV has been accepted.

All transfers will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Not sure where I am on Coman, Origi, Chambers and HAAAames Rodriquez

Aaaaah, first game done ...

Michel Preud'Homme steered Club Brugge KV to victory against Fulham.
    Club Brugge KV beat Fulham 2 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.
    Castillo scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Fernando was also on the scoresheet for his side.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

How do you check your capacity?

Easiest I know is go to your schedule and find a home match, then click view match and it will say your stadium which you click on and it shows capacity.

Or you could just wiki your club and it will list the stadium size, they should be correct as this league is new.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

Happy out with this

Mike Litiris steered Sporting de Braga to victory against Watford.
    Sporting de Braga beat Watford 3 - 2 in their Friendly fixture.
    Boly and éder were amongst the goalscorers.

Have to say, love looking at the list of teams in our divisions here ...Class!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

David James steered AFC Wimbledon to victory against Derby County.
    AFC Wimbledon beat Derby County 3 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.
    Akinfenwa scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Rigg was also on the scoresheet for his side.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    David James steered AFC Wimbledon to victory against Derby County.
    AFC Wimbledon beat Derby County 3 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.
    Akinfenwa scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Rigg was also on the scoresheet for his side.

The Beast Akinfenwa - he was merciless!

Advertisement